* Chapter 8 *

Hayley's POV

So today the boys and I are going to the mall so we can all buy onesies for each and one of them.

"Mornin my dudes" I say as I yawn.

"Morning my lady" Jack says.

"Jesus Jack it's early in the morning and your already hitting it off" Jonah says in the background.

I giggle and I see Jack's face turn red. God I love that dude. Wait did I just say that? No I didn't ok let's just forget about what I said. Ok never mind I do love him. 

Everyone got ready after breakfast and how am I not surprised that Jack is wearing all black clothes.

"How the freaking hell can you wear a black hoodie in a summer day like this?" I ask him.

He shrugs. Wow, must be used to it. We got to the mall and suddenly girls started to run towards us. I mean I would do that if I wasn't hanging out with them today but all I did was walk away instead of getting squished.

As I was walking away, I heard one of the girls say,

"Who the hell is she? She's so ugly why is she hanging out with them?"

Wow glad to hear it honey.

(After 30 min)

So Im inside forever 21 and the boys aren't here yet. There are two options, one they would still be with those girls or two, they can't find me. I shrugged it off because I've literally been inside 3 shops already.

Ringggggg

My phone starts to ring. It's Jack.

J- Jack H- Hayley

H- hello
J- hey where are you?
H- I'm in forever 21 but I'm about to pay now so just wait for me outside
J- okay see ya beautiful
H- bye

Phone call ends.

"Hey I know who you are!" The sales lady says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yea you're Hayley Banks! My daughter is a fan" she says as she scans the clothes.

"Do you want a picture so you could show it to your daughter?" I offer.

She nods and we both take a photo. I quickly post it on instagram.

"What's your daughter'a name?" I ask her.

"Maisy"

I nod and put Maisy's name on the caption. She thanks me and I leave the store.

Jack's POV

I see Hayley outside of forever 21 on her phone.

"Yo do you guys wanna scare Hayley?" I ask the boys.

They all had a smirk on their faces before they nod. We sneak up behind her and then,

"BOO!" I say.

"Aghhhh" she squeals which makes people look at us.

Us boys start laughing while she glares at each one of us.

"I hate you guys!" She says.

"Oh cmon you know you love me" I say.

She suddenly reddens and turn around. She's so dang cute.

"Anyways sorry for making you wait" Jonah apologises.

"It's fine because during that time I actually had the time to pick out your onesies" she says.

Oh no. I thought she was joking about it. The boys and I look at each other.

"I think that's enough mall for us" Corbyn says.

We all nod and head out to the car.

(At home)

So once we got home, Hayley gave us the plastic bag that was filled with our onesies and we all tried them on. She said she didn't know our sizes so she got extra large ones. To be honest we were all laughing the whole time.

The cotton feels so nice and now I have finally lived. We all went downstairs and Hayley started laughing.

"OMG!!!!" She says.

I then see her take her phone out and the first thing that came to my head was

"Oh hell nah"

I run towards her and wrap my arms around her. I hug her and when I had my chance I took her phone and ran up to my room.

"Jack!" She yell and runs after me.

I try to close my door but she got in before I had the chance.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!" She screams as I laugh.

She attempts to jump on me but I moved quickly enough so she landed on the bed. I got on top of her (hey don't think it that way you dirty minded bastards).

"Well that backfired" I say.

"Give me back my phone Jack" she says.

"Only if you say that you love me" I say as a smirk goes on my face.

"Ugh I love you! There happy?" She asks as she giggles.

I give her phone back and gets off until I pulled her back.

"What now Jack" she groans.

"I wanna cuddle" I say.

"Ok" she says.

I open my eyes and see the boys looking before falling into sleep.