* Chapter 29 *

Jack's POV

Hayley and I walk out, hand in hand. I still can't believe that happened. We see the boys outside of Starbucks smiling cheekily. Wonder what that all about?

"Why are you all smiling like that?" I ask.

"Oh uh nothing it's just that Zach tried- tried getting a girls number" Jonah says. I look at Zach and he's looking at Jonah saying, why me?

I laugh it off and notice Daniel has been looking at us the whole time.

"What's going on there?" He asks pointing to our intertwined hands. I see Hayley blush and I smile.

"Let's just say things happened" I say.

"Yea well I still didn't get to go to that Victoria Secret sale that ended an hour ago!" She says mad. She's so cute when she's mad.

All the boys suddenly laugh and we all look at them weirdly. I shrug it off and we all walk out of the mall.

(Skip car ride)

We dropped Hayley off in her apartment and then headed straight to our house. I walk in my room and the boys all follow me in there.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask suspiciously.

"Oh shut up you know why we're here, so how's it with Hayley?" Zach asks.

"Well I don't really know where we're at right now but we did kiss" I say smiling.

The boys nod and leave except for Daniel.

"Do you still love her?" He asks me making me look at him.

"Yea I never stopped. Even though I used to be with Emma, I tried moving on from her but it's like she's glued in my brain" I say.

"Well make sure you don't lose her this time, she is special and you know that. I know that she loves you too, I can see it in her eyes plus how she looks at you. She's a keeper Jack, remember that" he says before leaving my room.

Daniel is just the best friend you can have and just knows what to say. After spending time by myself in my room just thinking about things, I grab my phone and keys and decided to go to Hayley's apartment.

"Where ya going?" Zach asks with food in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full and I'm going to Hayley's" I say.

"Ok mom" He says walking back in the kitchen. 

Hayley's POV

I sit in my room, on my phone liking all the edits my fan pages made of me. There was a knock on my door and I groan. I was already on a comfortable spot.

"It's open!" I yell thinking that it might be some psycho person and I just let them in and they could have killed me...pfffttt yea right.

My bedroom door opens and I see the one and only Jack Avery.

"Wassup noodle Head!" I say pissing him off.

"Don't- how are you?" He says trying not to explode. I giggle and he sits down next to me.

"Nothing much...I have a question" I say.

"What is it?" He asks.

"What happened to Emma and what are we?" I ask feeling nervous.

"Well You know how we were here earlier, Yea well Emma was acting weird so we decided to check what she was doing and we caught her cheating on me and that's when we saw you. And what we have, is something special, something different" He says.

I smile and hug him.

"Another question, I was thinking about this for quite a while now and I was thinking if I should, you know...release my own song?" I say nervously.

"That would be an amazing idea you totally should" He says taking my hand.

"But what if no one likes it" I say.

"Hey I bet everyone would love it" He says before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you Avery" I think to myself.