* Chapter 15 *

Jack's POV

I was so glad Hayley said yes. Imagine how awkward it would have been?! I told the boys about it and they literally celebrated that it got to the point where the room became a mess.

As I was watching T.V, Hayley sits next to me.

"Hello" she says cheerfully.

"Hi" I reply.

"So about that date...is it a surprise and if it is can you give me a hint of what I should wear?" She asks.

"Ok yes it is a surprise and dress formal I really want this night to be perfect" I say as I kiss her cheeks. 

I see her face get red and she walks away. She's so beautiful. Oh by the way, the date is on tonight if your wondering. I'm really excited because I get to go on an amazing date with the most amazing girl ever and I finally get to wear that suit I bought with Zach that I haven't worn in forever.

"Sup dude!" I hear Zach say.

"Sup" we bro hug and he sits next to me.

"So you wearing your suit for your date?" He asks.

I nod and a smile goes on his face.

"Finally! You haven't worn that suit for awhile now but wait...does it still fit you?" He asks.

My eyes widen. I haven't worn it for so long that I forgot if it still fit me. I run to my room and grab the suit. Zach walks in behind me and sits on my bed.

I put the suit on and thank the lords it still fits me just how it fit me the first time I got it.

"Looking good bro" I hear Zach say in the background.

I smile and start to take off the suit.

Zach's POV

I am so happy that Jack finally asked Hayley on a date since he's had a crush on her since he met her. I'm excited too cuz the boys and I are part of the surprise date that Jack planned and we're all wearing suits. I don't know but I just have this thing with suits.

I walk over to Hayley's room since I haven't really talked to my 'big sister' for a while. I knock and it immediately opens.

"Hi Zach!" She says cheerfully.

"Well someone's excited" I say and walk in.

"Hey I can't decided on which dress I should wear so can you help me?" She asks.

I nod and she holds two dresses. The dress in her right was red and it was just above the knee and the one on her left is black but it's like velvet and it had long sleeves and it was a bit shorter than the other one.

"I kinda like the black one" I say and she nods.

I'm just thanking the lords that she didn't ask for me to help her with shoes because when it comes to shoes...I'm not really the best person to ask help.

Hayley's POV

I'm so excited for my date with Jack. Zach came over to my room and helped me with the dress I should wear and he was really helpful. He left and I went on instagram.

I liked all the edits and videos that the fans made for me and the boys as well because they were so good. I then get a text from one of my best friends. Emma.

E- Emma H-Hayley

E- hey bestie!!!
H- hey boo
E- I miss you sooo much
H- I miss you too! Wen are you coming back?
E- actually, that's the reason I called you. I'm coming back next week!!!
H- OMG YAY I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU
E- same and sadly my parents had a trip for work they had to go to for a month so I could stay at your place the whole time!
H- oh right yea well I'm not in my house right now I'm actually living with the why don't we boys...
E- WHAT! AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!!
H- sorry I thought you just needed to focus on your family.
E- it's fine but what is happening between you and your crush Jack?"
H- actually he asked me on a date this morning and we're leaving tonight...
E- omg omg omg you have to tell me what happens after and I have a question?
H- what is it?
E- would I be able to stay there for a while as well? If it's only okay with the boys
H- uhm yea I think so I'll ask the boys after
E- kk but sorry girl I got to go
H- okay see ya
E- bye

And the phone call ended.

I went downstairs and saw all the boys on the couch.

"Hey guys can you a question?" I ask.

They all nod.

"So my friend Emma is coming back from her trip next week and she wanted to know if she would be able to stay here for a while?" I ask.

"Yea sure just as long she doesn't expose our address or anything" Jonah says and I smile.

"Promise she won't and you guys will love her" I say and run back upstairs.