* Chapter 6 *

Hayley's POV

Well, before I move in with the boys I might as well tell my parents.

(After talk with parents)

Ok so they're still at the trip and they said they were fine with it as long as I made good choices. As I started to pack, I hear a knock on my door.

"It's open you can come in" I yell.

"Yellow!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Hello to you too Avery!" I sat without even looking.

"So you ready to come with us?" He asks.

I nod.

"I just have one question...is it okay with the rest of you guys with me staying?" I asked fingers crossed.

He nods and I smile.

"You should smile more, it suits you" he exclaims.

I blush at his comment.

"I uh have to go now I have to complete packing my stuff" he says.

"Ok I have to do mine too" I say.

So if your wondering, yes I got stuff from the mall but after we went to the mall yesterday I decided to go back home and grab other stuff. Yes my parents were still there but they were about to leave once I got there.

They asked why couldn't I just stay home since I was there already but I told them I wanted to just stay somewhere else instead of just staying at home.

I didn't tell them about me staying at the boys house because I never knew then and since I wanted to stay for a while might as well take some stuff with me.

Anyways, I finished packing and I headed to the lobby. Before I go meet the boys, I give my key to the girl I met when I came here.

"Thank you for staying Hayley" she says.

"No problem but I never got to know your name...." I say.

"Oh my name is Megan" she says.

"Ok I'll see you around Megan! Bye!" I say as I wave to her.

Jack's POV

So I am very excited that Hayley is staying with us. Thinking about it, where is she gonna sleep?

"Hey uh guys where is Hayley gonna sleep when we get there?" I ask.

They stay quiet.

"Ok we didn't think this through" Jonah says.

"Ya think?!" Zach tells him jokingly.

"Well she can sleep in one of our rooms" I say.

After I said that everyone looks at me.

"I think someone here wants to get Hayley in their room tonight" Daniel says.

They all start laughing and I glare at them. We then see Hayley coming to our direction.

"Sorry guys it took me so long I had to give the key back" she says.

"It's okay lets go" Jonah says.

We all walk towards the bus when Hayley walks in a different direction.

"Hey where you going?" I ask.

"I'm taking my car" she says.

"Don't worry about it we'll have someone to get it for you" I say and she starts walking towards the bus.

"Thank you" she says as she walks past me.

"Anything for a beautiful lady" I mumble.

(On the bus)

"So Hayley the boys and I were talking about where you were gonna sleep when we get there" Corbyn says.

"Oh it's fine I could just sleep in the living room" she says.

"No we decided that you can sleep in one of our rooms" he finishes.

"Well if I do where are you guys sleeping?" She asks.

"It depends if you want to sleep by yourself or you'll be comfortable sleeping in the same room with a boy" Jonah exclaims.

"Ok well I'll go sleep in Jack's room cuz not to offend anyone but I feel more comfortable around him" Hayley replies.

I then see everyone looking at me with wide eyes. I can even see Daniel smirking. I blush.

"If it's ok with him" she finishes looking at me.

"Oh yea of course be my guess" I answer.

We finally reach the house and I am hella excited.