* Chapter 7 *

Hayley's POV

Woah for real though their house is probably the biggest house I've seen in my whole entire life. Jesus I am just mind blown.

"We had the exact face when we first came here" Daniel whispers.

I giggle. I grab my things from the car and just realised at how much I packed.

"Jesus I didn't think I packed this much" I mumble to myself.

"Hey do you need help with that?" A familiar voice asks.

"Oh yes please" I say as I turn around. I see Jack with a smile on his face. He grabs two of my bags leaving me with one.

"Are you sure you'll be fine? I can just grab the other?" I ask him.

"No I'll be fine" he answers.

"If you say so" I mumble. 

We all got in and Jack led me to his room.

"You can start getting settled in I'll just be downstairs with the boys" Jack says as he closes the door.

I nod to myself and decided to take a shower since I feel disgusting for some weird reason.

Jack's POV

I walk downstairs and I see the boys looking at me.

"What? Is my hair messed up again?" I ask nervously.

"Haha no but we wanna ask you a question" Zach says.

"Ok what is it?" I ask.

"Do you like Hayley?" They all ask in unison.

I then feel my cheeks turn red. I try to hide it as much as I can but obviously it failed.

"Ok you don't have to hide your face Jack we all knew it!" Corbyn says.

"Ok sure I do but please don't tell her" I beg.

"We won't but when are you gonna ask her out?" Daniel asks.

"Guys we only met today and she might think it's weird since we've only met and I'm already asking her out" I say.

"Ok well if you need our help, we're here" Zach finishes.

I smile and go on my phone.

Hayley's POV

I got dressed in my onesie....yes I'm 16 but always a kid at heart.

I walk down and all the boys are looking at me. I obviously know why they were looking at me, my onesie was a light pink unicorn and it was really big on me.

They suddenly burst out laughing and so did I.

"Don't act like you guys have never wore a onesie before?" I ask while laughing.

Suddenly meets the air. (Sorry if that didn't make sense I just thought it did).

"No wayyyyyy you guys haven't lived life if you have never wore one before, you know what, tomorrow were all going to the mall and we're all buying each one of you a onesie whether you like it or not!" I say.

They all nod. Tomorrow is going to be great.

Sorry guys for a boring chapter.