* Chapter 19 *

Hayley's POV

After Daniel and I finished hugging, we went downstairs and I saw saw all the boys playing video games. Emma was sitting next to Jack and whenever he scored she would always become so hyper and then hugged him. What got me mad is that he didn't do anything to stop her like they're...dating.

Daniel must've seen my face because he brought me to the kitchen and gave me a glass of water.

"Thanks I needed that" I say as I take a gulp of water.

"Hey Daniel?" I say calling him.

"What" he says.

"What do you think of Emma?" I ask curios.

"To be honest she gives me bad vibes like she might make trouble I don't know" he answers.

Yea I feel like she is...

We eat the leftover pizza we ordered last night and talked. Daniel is so kind and caring he's been there for me the whole time whenever I'm down so it's nice to have him around.

Daniel's POV

I knew that Emma was starting to get into Hayley's nerves because of how she was looking at her when Jack was playing video games and the question she asked me.

"Hey I'll be back I need to grab something from the living room" I say before leaving the kitchen.

Once I got to the living room, the boys are still playing video games but Emma and Jack are nowhere to be found. As a nosy person I am, I decided to find them. I walk upstairs and I can hear laughter. It's coming from Emma's room. The door was slightly open but opened enough for me to see what's going on.

When I took a peek, my eyes widened. Anger starts to take over me. Jack and Emma are making out!!!! I slam the door open and they both look at me shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING JACK?! your dating Hayley and your gonna go kissing her best friend? And you Emma, she's your best friend why?" I say.

Emma shrugs which means that she clearly used Hayley to get to Jack. Jack was about to say something until I hear Jonah say,

"Uhh Daniel?" He says getting my attention.

I turn around and see all of the boys in the doorway.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"Care to explain why Hayley left the house with her bags with her?" He asks.

My eyes widen. Oh no she heard or worst...she could've seen the whole thing! I quickly run as fast as I can but her car wasn't there anymore. Tears start to fall on my face knowing that the person I really care about is heartbroken and gone.

Hayley's POV

I can't believe Emma and Jack would do that to me. The two most important people in my life just stab me in the back. I drove to my house and once I got home, I see a car parked in the garage. What? Mom and dad won't be home in the next couple of months...unless.

I quickly wipe away my tears and walk in. As I enter the house I see my cousin Liam. You see Liam is the only cousin I have that I have a really good bond with and I pretty much treat him as my brother. I run up to him and start to sob.

"Oh my god what's wrong Hayley?" He asks.

We both sit down and I told him everything. After I explained, he hugged me as I kept on crying.

"Don't worry Hayley I'm here, I knew Emma wasn't a good friend since the beginning and Jack is an idiot for even doing that" he says.

We let go and we decided to play on the Xbox since we both know that Xbox always cheers me up. I won all our games and it was really fun. I'm glad he came here.

"Hey Liam?" I say catching his attention.

"Hm" he hums.

"What do you think will happen if I just shut off all the guys out of my life?" I ask.

"Oh no Hayley don't say that, from everything you told me those boys had changed your life. What I'm saying is don't shut them off completely...just tell them that your going to need a break from all of this and I think it's best to tell Daniel since he seems to be closer to you" he says.

I nod and I grab my phone. Well, here goes nothing.