* Chapter 27 *

Hayley's POV

I hear someone walk into my room wait, there's two voices. I pretend to still be sleeping as I recognize the voices. It's Daniel and Jack's voices.

"I'll leave you alone with her for now"I hear Daniel say. Well isn't this gonna be awkward for Jack.

The bed moves and I'm guessing he sat beside me. There was a silence but its not an awkward one. I hear him sigh before saying,

"Why was I so stupid? You were definitely better than her. I guess I didn't realize how much I lost you. I don't know why but I thought I would move on from you even if we see each other again but I- I guess not. I still love you Hayley, I hope you know that no matter what" Jack says before leaving the room.

As I heard the door close, I quickly get up realizing what he just said. He still loves me? I put my hands through my hair as I try to get all of the things he said through my head. Ugh how did I not see this coming. I stayed in my room for another 5 min before going to the living room where all the boys are. They all look at me. I smile and walk over to them.

"I have something to tell you guys" I say sitting down.

They all put their phones away and their focus is on me. I take a deep breath.

"What is it?" Zach asks.

"I just wanted to apologize for leaving you guys like that. If I didn't leave we wouldn't be here, we would be somewhere making memories but I guess I ruined that" I say.

"You didn't ruin anything, I ruined everything" Jack says.

"Yea so dont blame yourself everyone had a hard time when you weren't here and I'm thinking you did as well?" Daniel says.

I stay quiet.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes" he added.

They all get up and we form a group hug. I love these boys. We all let go and then Zach yells,

"LETS GO SHOPPING!!!!!" we all laugh and head out the door.

So were in the car now and Jack is eerily quiet. I sit next to him and he looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask even though I know what was wrong.

"Nothing just thinking" He answers. I nod.

"I heard what you said when you came in my room" I say. He quickly looks at me.

"I-I'm so sorry you probably moved on and I din-" I cut him off.

"It's fine, you were honest with what your feeling and let's just say I kind of thought the same thing" I say.

His eyes lit up and a smile appears on his face.

"Really?" He asks. I nod and suddenly his arms are around me. I smile and hug him back.

(at the mall)

Jack's POV

We arrived at the mall and I am so happy that she feels the same way, I guess. We walk in and Zach walks into TopShop with Jonah and Daniel and Corbyn goes inside the apple store leaving me and Hayley alone.

"Well I dont know about you but I'm going to starbucks, I'm feeling tired already" She says walking away.

"I'll come with you" I say walking behind her.

We arrive at Starbucks and she ordered a caramel frap and I just ordered iced coffee. She pays and we sit down.

"Hey can you take a picture of me for instagram?" She asks me. I nod and take her phone.

(pretend that starbucks)

Its too hot today

pic cred: @Jackavery

Liked by beautychickee, Jackavery, corbynbesson, seaveydaniel, jonahmarais, imzachheron and 10,567 more

I smile and like the photo.

"Why are you smiling at that?" She asks.

"Because of my amazing photography skills" She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"And beautiful" I mumble.