* Chapter 10 *

Hayley's POV

I can't believe he didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend. Plus we slept and cuddled last night like am I his side chick or something? I was mad and sad at the same time. Oh what the heck why the hell am I still in his room.

I pack my stuff and just decided to leave since I haven't been home for awhile. Plus I can be left alone so. After I pack my stuff, I was about to open the door when it opened. I looked up and it was Daniel.

"Oh hey uhm where you going?" He asks me.

"I'm going back home since my parents aren't there so I get to stay home alone and they left some money there for me and I'm not gonna let that go to waste" I say before stepping out of the room.

Once I went downstairs, I can feel all the boys looking at me including Jack and his 'girlfriend'.

"Uhm who the hell are you?" She asks rudely.

"I'm someone who you don't want to mess with so back off bitch I never did anything to you" I say before leaving the house.

Daniel's POV

I exactly know why Hayley is leaving. She heard what Ariana said. Ugh I can't stand her. She's Jack's ex and it seems like Jack has been keeping a secret from us.

She leaves and we all look at Jack.

"You two were still together?! I thought you broke up with her!!!" I yell at him.

He stays silent.

"Plus you were planning on asking Hayley out! Imagine what would have happened is you guys were actually dating and she finds out that SHE became a side chick!" Zach says.

"I-I don't know it's like I forgot about Ariana when I met Hayley until she came here" he says.

We all stay silent. I sigh and walk to my room. I can't take this right now.

Hayley's POV

Just when I thought that I was starting to fall in love with him...I know cheesy but I thought he liked me back. Well I thought wrong.

I'm finally back home and head to my room.

(10 min later)

I suddenly hear a knock on my door. I groan and when I opened it, I saw someone who I never even thought I would never see again. Ariana. (Haha you thought...jk)

"What are you doing here?" I ask her coldly.

"I just wanted to let you know that Jack is mine so back off! He doesn't like you and never will. You are ugly and fat and that's why he'll never or anyone will like!" Wow, the last bit confused me.

"How the fuck did you even know I live here? Wait did you follow me here?!" I say in shock. This bitch is crazy.

"It doesn't matter how I got here but if I see you with him again, watch out" she threats before walking away.

I slam the door shut and roll my eyes. I'm not gonna listen to this bitch. Ugh I need friends right now, but all my friends are in vacation and the only friends I have right now is the boys.

I sigh and call Daniel. I swear Daniel is so caring and such a good friend. Yea I just friend zoned him but we treat each other like siblings/best friends.

H- hello
D- omg hi Hayley are you okay?
H- I'm fine I just needed to get away for a while.
D- I understand but if you need us we'll always help you
H- thanks but that bitch followed me here
D- Ariana?
H- yea and she told me to leave Jack alone...so I guess they are dating
D- yea sorry
H- no it's fine if he's happy I'm happy it's just I thought he liked me back
D- Me and the boys think he does like you but apparently when you came into his life, he totally forgot that he was still dating her
H- wow ok well I'll take that as a good thing
D- it is cuz you are an amazing girl and I'm glad your my best friend
H- thanks Daniel but I gotta go I need to get ready for bed.
D- ok goodnight Hayley
H- goodnight

Call ends.

Sorry this was a boring chapter...well isn't that what filler chapters are for? Yea I didn't get that too.