* Chapter 9 *

Jack's POV

I wake up and I see the beautiful Hayley cuddled next to me. I smile at how cute she looks like. Dang how can someone be so adorable so much? I quietly and carefully got out of bed and she doesn't seem to wake up.

Hmm. Heavy sleeper. I kiss her forehead and head downstairs. The boys all look up at me and I just can't stop myself. I burst out laughing since the boys looks so funny in their onesies.

"Hello Jack good morning" Daniel says.

Woah is he a robot now. (Don't even know why I wrote that)

"Wait how is it morning? Hayley and I slept at 6 last night it's probably the middle of the morning right now!" I say.

"Nope you guys sleep for a looong time" Jonah butts in.

I roll my eyes and grab some cereal to eat.

"Hey dude" I hear Zach say.

I look up at him and he sits down next to me.

"Well" he says.

"Well what?" I ask.

"When are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" He asks.

"I don't know man I don't even know if she likes me back" I say.

He then gives me a look saying
"Are you for real right now?"

"What are you talking about, you guys literally slept in the same bed and pretty much cuddled like an actual couple and you say she doesn't like you?!" He blurted out.

I just stare at him blankly not knowing what to say.

"You should ask her already before I take her" he says as he chuckles.

Obviously he's joking, right?

Hayley's POV

I wake up realising that I'm still wearing the clothes I wore yesterday. I grab some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Ugh I don't feel like doing anything today. Wait, why was I even wearing the same cloth- oh wait right Jack and I cuddled...wait...OMG OMG OMG JACK AND I CUDDLED!!!! For real though that was the best sleep I've had for years.

I go downstairs with a smile on my face.

"Well someone's in a good mood" I hear Corbyn say.

"Good morning to you too!" I reply.

I grab a bowl of cereal and sit next to Jack.

"Hello" I say.

He smiles.

"Hi" he replies.

"Ok to be honest that was the best sleep I've ever had for a long time" I say.

"Same!" He replies.

"It felt like I was hugging a big teddy bear" after I said that Jack looked at his onesie and it was a brown bear.

We look at each other and start laughing.

"Oh the good times" I say.

I finish my cereal and went back to the room. Jack follows and we both lie down on the bed.

"I don't want to do anything today" he says.

"Same, do you want to watch a movie?" I ask.

He nods and we decide on watching the movie "IT", the 2017 one. It's so funny how Jack kept getting jumpscared and he screams so much like a little girl. One time he got scared so much he fell off the bed. The movie ended and we heard a knock on the door.

"Helloooooo" we hear Jonah say.

"It's open" I say.

He walks in and looks at Jack.

"Hey uh, there's this girl that came here and she said she was looking for you" he says.

He nods and goes downstairs. The door shuts and I'm all alone. Since I am a nosy person, I quietly open the door and listen to what's happening downstairs.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asks the girl.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I'm your girlfriend and your asking what am I doing here?" I hear her say.

By now I just ran back to the room.

Jack had a girlfriend.

Ooooohhh sorry to leave you in a cliffhanger but needed to add some dramaaaaaaa!