*Chapter 36* (bonus 2)

Hayley's POV

Daniel gave me a friendship bracelet and we swore to never take it off...we except for times that it might get ruined and lastly Jack gave me a necklace saying,

"The one and only best friend of Jack Avery"

"Awe Jack come here" I say as I hug him.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

I sit back down and sigh.

"Oh wait, I still have one more" Daniel says out of the blue.

I smile and he gives me a small box wrapped in wrapping paper...duh. I quickly open it and I see a red box that looks like a ring could be inside which there was. It was a gold infinity ring and I look up at Daniel. Tears were streaming down my face as I hug him.

"You didnt have to get me that" I tell him.

"Why wouldn't I, my girlfriend deserves more" he says.

Yea, Daniel and I have been together after my last breakup with a dude named Dylan. He helped me through it the most but the boys did as well. Jack is with a girl that he's planning to meet us somewhere this week, I think her name was Bella? I dont know but I'm happy that I'm with my bestfriend and I got things sorted out with Jack.

"The infinity means I'll forever love you no matter what" Daniel says.

"Aww" We all turn to Zach and tries his best to keep tears in but fails as one falls down his right cheek.

"I have taught you well my children, you are growing up so fast" and we all bursted out laughing. What a ride.

That is the ending for this book which I already said that in the other chapter. Your probably curious what Jack gave to Hayley if you didnt read the chapter before so your thinking whether you want to read it or not but thats just a guess. Anyways, I loved writing this book and hope that you guys enjoyed it.

Until next time...

-S