* Chapter 25 *

Jack's POV

I went upstairs and looked down my windows. Will Emma really do that? I don't want to ruin my friendship with Jonah, we're like brothers. I sigh until I see a girl walking out of our driveway. She probably had those senses when you know that you're being watched because she looked up and it was Hayley. She waved at me without any expression on her face and I waved back and left. Well, not really left. All I did was walked away then I checked if she was still there. She's gone.

To be honest I miss Hayley. Sure, I'm dating Emma but after what Jonah said, I'm starting to lose my trust with her since Jonah never lied, especially to the rest of the boys and me. I go on Instagram and and Hayley posted a new photo.

Sometimes you just gotta give people space

Liked by seaveydaniel, imzachherron, jonahmarais, corbynbesson and more

What does she mean about that? I had a hard time deciding if I should like it or not and I just ended up liking it. Why can't I get her out of my mind?

"Because you still love her dude" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see Zach.

"I was saying my thoughts out loud was I?" I ask.

He nods and sits next to me.

"Dude the rest of the boys and I heard what you and Jonah were talking about. We actually believe him because first he never lied to us before and second she did try to do that to all of us as well we were just too scared to tell you because this might happen" he finishes.

"Look I'm not mad at Jonah it's just, I don't know who to believe anymore. Should I believe Jonah or Emma? Speaking of Emma I need to talk to her, where is she?" I ask.

He shrugs and I call her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Em it's Jack where are you?" I ask.

"Nowhere important I just have to do something real quick so I gotta go bye!" She then ends the phone call. That was weird.

"Why don't you use find my iphone app, it always helps" Zach says and I quickly get into it and type her number. She's currently in a apartment I'm not too familiar with but it's close by.

"Why don't we check it out?" Zach asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes and we head downstairs.

I see Jonah with the boys and I walk over to him.

"I'm sorry for freaking out on you man I just didn't know what to say and I'm not mad at you" I apologize.

"It's fine, I'm just glad we made up" He says and we bro hug.

"Where are you guys going?" Daniel asks. Zach and I told them about what we were doing and they all insisted to come since they thought that it was kinda weird for Emma to just hung up like that.

We finally reached our destination and wow this is a big place. We walk in and asked for the room Emma went in.

"How may I help you?" The lady asks.

"Uhm do you know where a girl named Emma went in? Girl with black hair, brown eyes?" I ask.

"Ah yes she is in room 34" The lady says. We all run to the elevators but Zach actually just took the stairs since he was scared of elevators. The elevator stopped and when we came out, we saw Zach. We were all laughing since he was so tired and he was drinking so much water.

We find the room and knocked on it. The door was unlocked so we just went in...not intruding at all. We walked in and we saw Emma, on top of a boy while kissing him.

"What the hell Emma!!!" I yell.

They both turn to look our way and she widened her eyes.

"Jack it's not what it looks like" she says.

"Oh I think I know exactly what it look like" I say angrily.

"You know what? we are over Emma. I can't believe that I stayed with you after you tried getting with my friends" I say and we all leave.

"Jack wai-" and the door shuts.

She's not worth the tears. We walk downstairs and we see a familiar face...Hayley.