* Chapter 13 *

Hayley's POV

We arrived at trampoline world and I haven't been here for awhile and I'm really excited. I used to come here with my friends and we still did until they got so busy they didn't have time anymore.

We all got in and payed and I straight away went to my favourite spot because I could multiple tricks there. A smile never left my face as I bounced around the place (haha that rhymed). I tried doing a front flip and I still got it then tried doing a back flip but I guess I jumped to high cuz I did a double back flip.

I giggle and look back at the boys only to see them staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"How the heck did you do that?" Jonah asks.

I shrugged and went to bounce again. I turn around and the boys are playing again but Jack was nowhere to be found.

I furrow my eyebrows but shrug it off. I stopped bouncing for a while since I was hella tired and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Hey" someone says behind me.

I turn around and a guy was there. He looked like he was on his thirties.

"Wanna come with me baby girl?" He asks. Ok I can definitely see that he's drunk.

Why is he drunk? I literally have no idea.

"Ugh leave me alone you freak!" I say to him. Before I could leave, he grabs my wrist.

"I'm not letting you go, come with me to my apartment, we'll have tons of fun there" he says.

I give him a disgusted look and attempt to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Ow get off me it hurts!" I say but he remains quiet. He pulls me closer to him and attempts to kiss me. I look away but he got his other hand to make me look at him again.

"Stopppp" I scream.

When I thought that I was about to kiss a drunk and disgusting guy, he suddenly loosened his grip and I opened my eyes to see that Jack had punched him. He was unconscious since he was drunk and I could care less about him.

I look at Jack and he looked at me. I rush over to him and give him a hug.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" I say as a tear drips down my face.

"It's okay now your safe with me" he says as he rubs my back.

I see the boys run towards us and they all saw the drunk guy on the floor. They instantly went to us and we formed a group hug. We all decided to head home since we've been here for quite a while already.

Jack's POV

I was so relieved that Hayley is okay because only god knows what that horrible guy would have done to her. We both sat at the back of the car on the way back home.

She ended up sleeping on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. I then fall asleep.

I woke up by Hayley waking me up. We're home. We got out and when we did, I grabbed her hand and she gladly accepted it.

We got in and she just went up to my room.

"Hey Jack" I hear the boys say in unison.

I walked over to them and sat down on the couch.

"What?" I ask.

"When are you gonna ask her out?" Daniel asks again.

"I'm thinking...soon" I say with a grin on my face.

"Ugh do you know how long I've been waiting to hear that?" He says.

I smile and went on my phone. I was just on instagram and suddenly someone slaps me. I look over and see Daniel slapped me and he was recording it on snapchat.

Oh he's gonna get it. I run towards him and he starts running. Thank the lords I was faster than him. We ran for about a minute or so until we both got tired but I still got to slap him. I walked back and Hayley was sitting in the couch.

"Hello Noodle Head Jack!" She says.

I didn't care she called me that so instead I hugged her.

"Hello Hayley" I reply.

I then realise she was wearing my onesie.

"Hey why are you wearing my onesie?" I ask.

"Oh i was about to get changed into my one but then I saw your one on the bed and I felt it it was soooo soft! And plus it smells so good" she exclaims.

I nod and chuckle. I continue to cuddle her and before my eyes closed, I can hear the boys chuckling with their phones in their hand.