* Chapter 24 *

Jonah's POV

I finally hear the door opening and the boys' muffling voices enter the house. I quickly run out of my room and the boys all look at me.

"Jack I need to tell you something important" I say and he furrows his eyebrows. I grab his wrist and I drag him to the kitchen.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Its something about Emma" I say.

"Oh what's wrong with her? Did she hurt herself?" He asks worried.

"No no you just gotta hear me out"

he nods and sits down.

"Earlier when you guys weren't here, she tried to cheat on you with me" I say hoping he would believe me.

"What?! She wouldn't do anything like that" he says and I give him a look saying 'really?".

"Ok well sure but she said she would change and never done it to me before so sh- you know what you're just trying to break us apart. I don't know why but the last time I checked, friends aren't supposed to do that" he practically yells and leaves the room. I think I saw a tear drop down his face.

I sigh and walk back inside. The boys all look at me as I stood there. After a minute, they all come over to me and hug me.

"We heard what you guys were talking about" Corbyn says.

"Don't worry bro, we believe you. She tried getting on to all of us too" Daniel says. I then see Christina walk in. Wait, when did she comes here?

"Hey bean can you he- Oh sorry did I interrupt something?" She asks.

I shake my head and Corbyn hugs her. I think he told her everything because after they talked she looked at me and hugged me.

"Dont worry, Jack just needs to calm down and take all of the things you said to him and I fucking hate that bitch! She tried getting on my Bean!!!" She says. I chuckle.

Hayley's POV

Today, I decided to see the boys again. Well yea I already saw them at the airport but like officially. I arrive and take a deep breath. I was about to knock, when I started hearing Jonah and Jack. They seem like they're arguing about something.

"Ok well sure but she said she would change and never done it to me before so sh- you know what you're just trying to break us apart. I don't know why but the last time I checked, friends aren't supposed to do that" I hear Jack yell.

Wow, didn't expect that. Now is probably not a good time. I started walking away but I felt like someone was watching me. I look around and looked up to see Jack looking down at me from his room. I waved without expression on my face and he waved and walked away. Well that was weird. I totally know who they were talking about...Emma.