* Chapter 16 *

Hayley's POV

I started getting ready for Jack and I's date at around 5 and now it's 7. I was just using my phone until I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in" I say.

"You ready?" Jack asks.

I smile and nod. We hold hands and walk downstairs. The second after the boys saw us, they started taking pictures of us like they're paparazzi. I giggle at thought.

Jack and I head out for the car and he told me to close my eyes the whole car ride.

"So the whole car ride..."I say.

"Yes the whole car ride it will spoil it if you don't cover your eyes" he says. I sigh and being my normal self...end up falling asleep.

Jack's POV

Throughout the car ride, Hayley fell asleep and she was so adorable. I'm taking her to a very fancy restaurant that I have been in but not her so I guess it was a good place to start.

We arrive at the destination and I wake up Hayley.

"Hayley wake up we're here" I say.

"Wh-what?" She asks as she suddenly wakes up.

I laugh and she still has her eyes closed.

"Yea still keeping the eyes closed" she says.

I take her hand and we start walking into the restaurant. We sit at the table I reserved and she finally opens her eyes.

"Woah Jack this is a very fancy place" she says in awe.

"Yea well I've been here before and figured that you haven't been here before so I took you here" wow that sounded way better in my head.

"Ok well shall we order Mr Avery?" She asks in a bristling accent.

I smile. The waitress comes over and takes our orders.

(5 min later)

The waitress is back with our food and I can see that Hayley is excited. So this is all planned and I had the waitress to help me out. So she's gonna pretend to spill my drink on me and obviously I have to go to the bathroom to dry myself off but I actually have another extra pair of suit so yea. Then while she waits for me, the boys comes and start singing taking you and when it comes to my part, I come out of the middle and it will all be perfect.

Hayley's POV

The waitress comes back but the. She spills Jack's drink on him.

"Omg I'm so sorry sir" she says as he gets up.

"It's okay I'll try and fix it. I'm just gonna go to the toilet first okay?" He tells me. I nod and he leaves.

As I wait, I start hearing a guitar playing from far away until it started to become more louder. And that was when I heard Corbyn's voice. I turn around and see all four boys singing to me. I probably had the biggest grin ever until I see Jack come in. They all sang to me and pretty much most of the people in the room was looking or recording the performance.

Once they finished, everyone clapped and I ran up to Jack and hugged him.

"You guys are so good and I can't believe that you did that for me" I say whilst hugging him.

"Anything for you but can I just ask you one question?" He says.

I break away and look at him.

"Okay what is it?" I ask.

"Will you make me the happiest guy on earth and be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I smash my lips to his and we stay there for like 5 seconds.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes" he says.

I nod my head since I don't have words right now. Everyone cheers and we all start heading home.