* Chapter 12 *

Hayley's POV

So Daniel had been here for pretty much the rest of the day and it's starting to get late.

"Hey it's getting late, are you sure you can drive back home?" I ask concerned.

"Uhm yea I guess" he replies.

"You know what, what if you stay here for tonight. You can stay in the spare room" I insist.

He smiles and nods.

"And your about my brother's size (let's just pretend she has a brother) so you can wear his clothes" I say.

"Wait you have a brother?" He asks.

I nod.

"Where is he?" He asks again.

"Oh he like works at the army so yea. He comes home every month but sometimes he comes home after two months" I say.

He nods and walks into the spare room.

Jonah's POV

So Daniel said he was going to visit Hayley but he hasn't been back yet. I grab my phone and call him.

D- hello?
J- hey Daniel where are you? The boys and I are starting to get worried
D- I'm fine it got too late so i decided to stay here at Hayley's
J- okay good to know your ok I'll tell the boys
D- thanks
J- okay I gotta go I have to do something
D- ok bye
J- bye

The call ends and I call the boys. They all walk towards me.

"I just called Daniel and he said he was ok, he's just staying the night at Hayley's" I say until I realise that Jack was here too.

"AT HAYLEY'S!!!" He screams.

We all stay quiet.

"You said he was only at the mall but HE WAS WITH HER THE WHOLE TIME!" He screams again.

"Jack we're sorry for not telling you he told us to not tell you" I say and he calms down.

He sighs

"Sorry I-I just can't believe you guys lied to me" he says before walking back to his room.

(Next Morning)

Jack's POV

I wake up and still a little annoyed. I checked the time and it was 11. Wow I sleep for along time. I walk downstairs and I hear a familiar voice.

"Yea sorry for leaving you guys like that I just had to you know...be alone for awhile"

I look and see Hayley. Daniel's back too so they must have went together. She sees me and before they could all say something, I run to her and hug her.

Oh how I missed her.

"I'm sorry" I say but loud enough for her to only hear.

"Uh boys can me and Jack just have alone time?" She asks the boys.

They must've nodded because I didn't hear anything and they all left. I break the hug and we look at each other. We sit down the couch.

"Hey I'm sorry for not telling you that I had a girlfriend" I say looking down.

"Don't worry, I forgive you but no more secrets between us okay? If your happy then I'm happy" she says with a smile on her face.

"Ok thanks and I actually broke up with her" I say.

"I know" she replies.

I start questioning myself how she knew about it but obviously Daniel must've told her.

I nod and smile.

"So we good now?" She asks.

"Yea we good now" I say.

We hug and after a minute, I break the hug. I stand up and turn around so that my back is facing her. I look at her and she's giving me a confused look.

"Hop in" I say as I gesture to my back.

She hops in and we both go in the kitchen where everyone else is.

"So I'm guessing you guys have made up?" Daniel asks.

We both nod and smile. Her smile is just so addicting and I swear she is the definition of perfect. I put her down and I start eating some cereal.

"Hey do you guys wanna do something fun today? Hayley can come" Zach asks.

"YES PLEASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS BORED BEFORE!!!" We hear Hayley scream. She quickly covers her mouth and we all laugh.

"Ok why don't we go to trampoline world" I suggest.

They all nod and Hayley has a big smile. I smile and blush. I look over at Daniel and he is smirking while he looks at me then at Hayley.

"I'm so excited!!!" Hayley says.