* Chapter 18 *

Hayley's POV

I wake up and do my normal morning routine. Wow I have spent a week living in the WDW house. I walk downstairs and Corbyn walks up to me.

"Hey Hayley I just needed to tell you that Jack just went to chipotle with Daniel and Christina will be staying here for a month" he finishes.

My eyes widen. I love Christina. I have been a subscriber to her since she started and omg I love her. I start jumping up and down. Corbyn looks at me weirdly.

"Calm down Hayley" he says.

"I can't I love Christina I have subscribed to her since she's started and I can't believe that Ill meet her!!!" I yell.

He laughs and walks away. I take a few minutes to calm down when the door opens.

"CHIPOTLE IS HERE!" Jack and Daniel yell.

Zach starts to run towards him and grabs the bag. He takes it to the kitchen and we laugh.

"Hey Ja-" he walks past me while he's on his phone. I furrow my eyebrows and shrug it off.

I the see Emma walk in. Wait, she went with them?

"Hey Em" I say and she walks over to me.

"I didn't know you went with them" I tell her.

"Oh yea well Jack told me that they were headed to chipotle and he asked me to come so I went" she finishes with a smile.

He asked her to go with them and he didn't even tell or text me that he would be gone. I don't know I'm probably just over reacting. I go inside Jack's room to see him on his phone on the bed.

He didn't realise I went in so I jumped on the bed and scared him. Instead of him getting scared and laughing along with me, he got scared and got mad at me. Really mad.

"What the hell Hayley don't do that it's not funny!" He says.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him starting to get mad.

"Ugh just leave me alone your being annoying" he says and walks out of the room.

What has gotten into him?

Daniel's POV

So this morning, Jack and I went to chipotle. Sadly, Emma had to come. You see I don't really like Emma. I don't know but she gives me bad vibes. Jack insisted that Emma should sit at the front since I 'always' sit in the front.

It annoyed me too since they just left me out and whenever I started to talk, Emma or Jack always butts in so I never really talked. What's more annoying is that Emma kept flirting with him too and Jack seemed to flirt back. I mean he's dating her best friend and Emma should know to not mess with him.

When we got back home, I didn't say anything. I saw how Jack ignored Hayley and she looked so confused. Then when I went to my room, I heard Jack yell at her since my room was next to his. I wanted to barge in and stay with Hayley but I seemed to stay seated.

After a while, someone comes out of the room and I think that might Jack. I walk over their room and I see Hayley sitting down on the bed with her knees tucked in to her chest. This breaks my heart. She is always such a happy person so it's really heart breaking to see someone who's always happy sad.

"Hayley are you ok?" I ask.

She shakes her head. I sigh. I hug her tight and say,

"I heard what he said and I think he's having some problems at home or home sick so give him time to chill down" I say.

She nods and I continue to hug her.