*Chapter 32*

Jack's POV

Jonah and I were playing FIFA when Daniel and Corbyn walks in.

"Where were you guys???" I ask, not taking and eye off from the screen.

"Somewhere with someone" Corbyn says and leaves the room.

Jonah scores and I lose. When he said that, I kind of just stopped. I knew who they were with and why they were with her...It's Hayley's birthday.

"I guess I won, you know what that means?" Jonah says smiling cheekily. I grab for my wallet and give him $20 dollars...it was a bet.

"Hey Dan, any updates?" I ask Daniel as I approach him.

He looks at me like he could just explode any minute now.

"I dont know Jack, is there? Why don't you just go to her and ask, hm? Because I am tired of doing something that you should have been doing the whole time!" He pauses. You see, whenever Daniel go meets Hayley, I always ask with how she's doing.

"I am sick of seeing her like that Jack because every time I see her crying or sad, all I think about is the horrible thing you have done and it makes me think, what kind of friend are you hurting someone who clearly loves you? But I shrug it off because I know that one day, one day you will fix everything you have done...so please, try to bring her back?" He finishes and leaves.

How will I tell her? I don't even think if she'll forgive me. Stuff it, I'll meet her tomorrow.

Hayley's POV

I sit on my bed, thinking if I should make food or order pizza...pizza it is. I dial the number and order a meatlovers pizza. Man, I really need to go to the supermarket.

Alright, I'll just wait for the pizza come and I'll go.

(30 min later)

"Thank you" I say shutting my blue wooden door, with a box of pizza on my hand.

I start getting dressed as I take a bite of pizza as much as I can. Entering my car, I turn the radio on and one direction's song "truly, madly, deeply" comes on. I was about to change the radio but I just cant seem to do it.

"Its just a song, it doesn't remind you of anyone or anything" I tell myself.

I start to head to the supermarket and I start to sing along. I dont even remember how I know the words to this so-oh right, I sang it once with...Jack.

I finally reach the supermarket and I grab the biggest push cart they have then I do what normal human beings do and shop. I was in an aisle looking for cereal and I hear someone who seems to sound like Zach but I shrugged it off. Besides, I was listening to music sooooo im just hearing things.

Zach's POV

The boys and I went to the supermarket since we all wanted to cook cupcakes but we didnt have the ingredients.

"I'm gonna have sprinkles!" I say as the boys ignore me. I roll my eyes.

"Hey guys im just gonna go to the next aisle" and still, no reply.

I then walk to the next aisle until I hear a girl singing quietly, but loud enough that I can hear her. I t was only her and me in the aisle. She looked familiar. By the way I'm behind her so I can't see he- omg it Hayley. She turns sideways to see the food but I dont think she sees me or even hears me.

"Hayley...Hayley" I say trying to get attention but quiet enough to make sure the boys don't hear me from the other side of the shelf.

She turns back to her cart and walks to the next aisle. My eyes widened and ran to boys.

"Guys guys we need to leave this aisle!" I say as they look at me confused.

"Why what's wrong?"Jonahs asks.

"Just come on no time to explain" I say and we all start running the opposite way Hayley is coming.

We finally reach a different aisle and we were all puffed.

"Why did we just run?" Jack asks.

"Uhhh I saw more cupcake mix and decorations that you guys might like s I called you just before you pick on" I say trying to sound convincing and I think it worked. The boys except for Daniel all smiled at me and left.

"Hayley?" He whispers. I nod. That was a close one.