* Chapter 23 *

Hayley's POV

On my way to my apartment, I can't stop thinking about how Jack reacted when he saw me. I only lied about meeting my dad but I was actually going to my apartment because it would have totally been awkward. My uber makes a stop realizing that I have arrived to where my apartment is. I get out and pay and look around the neighborhood. Uh oh I remember this place, I've seen this back when I used to live with the boys.

That means I live close to them...yay (note the sarcasm). I really miss them and I want everything to go back to normal its just that I'm hoping they're all happy to know I'm here, especially Jack 'cuz I mean, we ended things quite messy soooo I'm not entirely sure. I enter and wow this place is massive. Good thing my parents brought all of my stuff from our house here cuz I didn't want to go do that. After about 2 hours, my room looked like this:

 After about 2 hours, my room looked like this:

yea I like the colors black and white. Finally I get to have my sleep. It's already 11 at night and I am hella tired so Imma go to bed.

(next morning)

I wake up and check my phone. Woah tons of people have tagged me in some pictures but one caught my eye. It was a picture of me and the boys talking when we were at the airport. I swiped right and there was another picture where it showed Jack's expression. There was a girl at the back but I couldn't see her. Heck I didn't even know that there was a girl behind them.

I start to get ready and decided to go to the gym.

Gym timeeeeeeee

Gym timeeeeeeee

liked by seaveydaniel, imzacherron, jonahmarais, Li_am, corbynbesson, jackavery and others

Wow, never expected the boys would see that but it doesn't matter anymore. I start jogging when I heard Something Different play on the radio. I smile at how far the boys have gone. I remember when they told the boys that they were playing something different on the radio for the first time. They were so happy.

"Hayley?" someone says behind me. I turn the treadmill off and turn around to see Jonah.

"Hey what's up Jonah" I say.

"Nothing much" He replies.

"Wait the last time I checked, you never go to the gym" I say drinking my water.

"Well I only go to the gym when there is a lot of drama happening" He says. Wait there's drama and I didn't even know about it! WHERE'S MY TEA!!!!

I decided to just not ask about what the drama was since he did go here to avoid it.

"So how is it with you and the boys?" I ask him.

"It's been great we made new music and some of the boys actually got girlfriends but none of them worked out except for one" He says.

"Ooooohh who had or has a girlfriend, I'm interested?" I say lifting my brows.

"Well Daniel met a girl but didnt work out because of the distance, Zach got one but shecheated on him"

"Oh poor thing" I say disrupting him.

"i know and then Jack has a girlfriend her name is Emm-" He suddenly stops and has the face that says, "Why did I continue to speak?"

I stand there, frozen in my spot. Jack is still with Emma. Wait no I told myself that if Jack had a girlfriend I gotta respect that and be cool with it. I take a deep breath and drink some water.

"Sorry" I hear Jonah say.

"It's okay, I promised myself that if anyone had a relationship I gotta respect that 'cuz you guys are all my friends" I say.

We continue to work out until we're literally pouring down with sweat. We both headed to our seperate ways and I drove back to my apartment.

Jonah's POV

Why did I say that? Oh god Daniel will kill me! I drove back to the WDW house and see Emma alone.

"Hey Em where are the guys?" I ask awkwardly. I don't really like Emma, well none of the boys do except for Jack.

"Oh hey Jo they went to go somewhere but they didn't tell me so I'm all alone" she says. Dang, why didn't they ask if I can come.

I go into the kitchen until Emma walks in. She sits down, as she stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Why do you look so cute Jonah?" She asks. Well, she hasn't changed at all has she? I roll my eyes and tried walking out of the kitchen but she got hold of my wrist.

"What the hell Emma your with Jack and I don't like you" I practically yell.

"Oh c'mon he doesn't have to know" She says and started to lean in. I quickly pushed her and dang she's weak and made a run for it. I went to my room and locked the door. I gotta tell Jack.