* Chapter 14 *

Jack's POV

I wake up with Hayley in my arms. This is probably one of the best ways to wake up. I smile and kiss her forehead. She shuffles a little bit but doesn't wake up. I carefully took my phone and checked Instagram. Haven't been in it for awhile. I decided to post a picture explaining why I have been inactive.

I check the boys' accounts and they all have a picture of me and and Hayley hanging out. It was posted yesterday but then I checked our band account and there was a photo of me and Hayley sleeping as we cuddle. I smile at the picture and checked the comments.

Most were shipping it but some just said she's ugly, she's fat, or I could do better so I commented saying to stop hating on her. After that, I got out of bed carefully and went to get breakfast.

"Good morning Jack" Daniel says.

"Morning noodle Head Jack!" Corbyn says.

I glare at him then we start laughing. As I was about to grab a bowl of cereal, Jonah stops me.

"No stop I'm cooking food for all of us, we've been eating cereal for the past few days so why not have a proper breakfast?" He says and I nod.

It's so weird, everyone is so happy today.

"Guys why do you seem so happy all of a sudden?" I ask suspiciously.

"Wait you haven't heard?" Zach asks.

I shake my head and he starts walking towards me with his phone.

"Look!!!" He basically screams in my ear.

I look in the screen and our EP is on top of the charts. My eyes widen and I run around the house screaming whooooo!!! I see Hayley come down rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you screaming?" She says before yawning.

I run up to her and hug her. She hugs back then I whisper,

"We made it to the top charts baby" I say and I know she widened her eyes.

We break apart and she starts running doing exactly the same thing I did. After all of that, we sat down and just talked...like normal human beings. I got dressed and so did Hayley but she was getting ready in the bathroom while I got dressed in the bedroom.

(Knock knock)

"Come in" I say.

"Hey uh Jack can you pass me my shirt please I forgot it in there" Hayley says.

I see it on top of the bed and grab it. Time to annoy her. As I was about to give it her, I quickly pull it away.

"Hey!" She yells.

"You want it, you have to get it" I say while I hold it.

"But Jack I'm only wearing my jeans and my bra" she says before her face start to redden.

I chuckle but still don't give it to her. She rolls her eyes and comes out with only her jeans and bra on. I widen my eyes and stood there froze. Dang she is hot. She was wearing a red lace bra and she is just a goddess. She grabs it from my hand before leaving. She then turns and says,

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" she winks and thank god I wasn't holding my phone because I mean I would've done it and she would think I'm a creep.

She comes out and she starts laughing.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Your face is so red!" She says while laughing.

I smile and tackle her on the bed.

"Ugh Jack what are you doing?" She says as she tries to get out of my grip.

"Hey uh I wanna ask you something?" I say feeling nervous because I'm actually doing this.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Do you wanna go somewhere for dinner tomorrow night with me?" I say nervously.

"Is Noodle Head Jack asking me on a date?" She asks.

"Yes and don't call me that" I say.

"Ok sure and I will never stop calling you that...noodle" she says noodle quietly but I still heard it.

"Ok your gonna get it" I say before tickling her.

"Omg Jack stopppp" she says and keep on tickling her.

"So that's a yes?" I ask.

She nods and I stop. I collapse on her and we just cuddle there until we had to go downstairs.

Ooooo Jack asked her on a date!!! What would happen during the date? Will it go well or will something or someone ruin it? Find out on the next chapter.