* Chapter 17 *

Hayley's POV

I gotta say, that was probably the best date I've ever had. Jack and I were holding hands on the way home and everyone else just kept taking pictures of us.

Once we got home, I changed into a t-shirt and booty shorts. I notice from the corner of my eye that Jack kept looking at me.

"Are you checking me out Avery?" I ask with a grin on my face.

He suddenly turns red and shakes his head. I giggle and sit next to him.

"Hey thanks for tonight it was the best date I've ever had" I say.

"I had the best time too and I'm glad it was with you" he says realising that it rhymed.

We both start laughing and when we stopped he hugged me. We look at each other and start to lean in. We were so close until the door bursts open.

"Hey Ja- oh sorry did I disturb you guys?" Zach asks.

Before I start to shake my head, Jack says,

"Yes you did" confidently.

"Oh sorry but can I just quickly grab something from you closet?" He asks.

He nods and grabs a key from the closet.

"Thanks bro" he says before leaving.

Jack's POV

Dang it Zach! We were so close at kissing but Zach just had to barge in. We both head downstairs and she begs for me to give her a piggyback. I finally give in and she starts go on my back.

"Wheeeeeeeeee" she yells.

"Ow your literally screaming in my ear" I say chuckling.

"Sorry boo" I chuckle at the name she called me.

When we got down, we saw the boys by the door talking to someone. I furrow my eyebrows and Hayley got off me. I walk over to the boys.

"Uhm what's going on?" They all turn to me and There was a girl standing with her luggage.

I see Hayley run up to her and hug her. I'm guessing she's Emma.

"Omg omg omg your here wow wait I thought you were coming next week?" Hayley asks.

"Well I wanted to surprise you" Emma replied.

"Ahem" Daniel says and Hayley starts to introduce us.

"Ok Emma, so you know the why don't we boys, right?" She asks her.

"No not really" she replies.

"Ok well this is Daniel, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn and that's Jack" and Hayley whispers something to Emma. Emma smiles and looks at me.

I guess she told Emma about the date. We all help her with her bags and Hayley takes her to the guest room.

"So guys, what do you think?" Zach asks.

"What do we think what?" Jonah asks.

"You know...Emma?" He says.

"I think she's cool" Daniel exclaims.

"Yea she's chill" Corbyn says.

I say nothing and Jonah and I nod.

"Well I think she's cute" Zach says and we all laugh.

"Hey that doesn't mean I have a crush on her I just said she's cute" he says.