* Chapter 22 *

Jack's POV

I'm so excited today because I get to see my love again. I heard that she came back to LA and that she's staying here. The boys and I decided to surprise her at the airport. Zach being him again, wanted to drive since he got his license but we didn't let him since the last time he drove, he kept getting distracted. The boys have been good these past few years, well not really. Sure, we look like we're fine and happy on social media but ever since Hay- no don't say that name. I tried moving on from her and I think it worked. I think.

We arrived at the airport and I wait for her.

"Hey Jack look there she is!" Daniel says pointing to a girl but not just any girl...Emma. (haha you thought....yea nevermind)

I smile and sneak up on her.

"BOO!" I yell and she turns around. Oh I forgot she's not like Hay- oh my god Jack stop thinking about her.

I see Emma's eyes widen and a big smile appears on her face. She hugs me but I can't see the boys anywhere. We break away.

"I didn't know you were gonna pick me up!" She says.

"Well I never told you right?" I chuckle.

"Where are the other boys?" She asks while looking around.

"I don't kno- oh wait there over there" I say as I see them in starbucks...talking to a girl?

Emma and I walk over to them hand in hand. Daniel sees me and his eyes widen. I furrow my eyebrows. He continues to talk to the girl. I can't really see her face but she had ombre hair. We walked over to the boys and once they knew that I was there, they all looked at me; blocking my view of the girl.

"Who got the dibs on the girl?" I say as I chuckle. They stay serious and finally reveal who it is. My smile fades as I see the one and only Hayley. She grins at me as I stood there shocked. I never thought I would ever see her again.

Daniel's POV

I see Jack's expression from happy to shocked. Wow, he was not expecting this, ever.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys again but I have to go now, my dad is waiting for me. See ya" Hayley says as she leaves.

Jack's glance was focused on her until she disappeared from the crowd. Emma seems annoyed but I could care less, I still don't like her. We all leave the airport but Jack was speechless. Emma tried talking with him but he just sat there looking out the window. We arrived at our house and Emma goes to her room. The boys all go in their rooms but I stayed with Jack.

"You okay bro?" I ask him.

"Why is she here?" he asks with no expression.

"Well she told us that she's living here in LA since her dad got her an apartment here" I say.

"Why did she have to come back?" he mumbles.

"Jack why are you acting like this?" I ask.

"Because it hurts Daniel, it hurts. Just when I thought I've moved on from her...she shows up" he finishes.

"Wait what are you trying to say?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"What I'm saying is the feelings I used to have with her before is coming back" he says coldly.

I sigh.

"Jack, you do know why she left us right? because of you. She doesn't know that you're still dating Emma and guess how much that would hurt her? So you can't really say much" I say before leaving the room.