* Chapter 11 *

Daniel's POV

So Hayley said she wanted to go away for awhile but I still feel like she's not alright. You know what, I'm going to visit her. She told me her address earlier when she was here. I grab my phone, and keys and head out the door.

"Hey Danny boy where you going?" I hear Corbyn ask.

"Okay you can tell the boys except for Jack just in case he might want to come but I'm gonna go visit Hayley" I say.

"Why? She said she was fine" he exclaims.

"I know but I'm getting this feeling that she isn't though so I'm just gonna make sure" I say.

He nods but he calls my name again.

"Oh and btw Jack said he broke up with  Ariana...for good! Apparently she went psycho" he says.

I nod and leave. Time to check on my best friend.

Corbyn's POV

(Earlier before Daniel left)

I went to Jack's room to see him on his bed. Doing...nothing. Jack always finds something to do or his either on his phone. That is weird.

"Hey bro you okay?" I ask.

"Well the love of my life is gone so I think not" he says as he looks at me blankly.

"Thought you and ari-" he cuts me off.

"I broke up with her because I realised that I don't love her I love Hayley" he blurts out.

Wait he loves Hayley. Wow.

"Can you just leave, I want to be alone for now" he says and I leave.

I then see Daniel about to leave.

"Hey Danny boy where you going?" I ask him.

(And you guys should know their conversation)

Daniel really cares for her. They're literally siblings from different parents.

"Hey where is Daniel going?" Zach asks with Jonah behind him.

"He went to go visit Hayley but don't tell Jack because he said not to" they seem to know why so they just nod.

I hope she's okay.

Hayley's POV

I wake up with my alarm on. Why the hell do I still have my alarm active? I turn it off and go back to sleep which gets ruined by a knock on the door.

I groan and go to the door. I open and see...Daniel? I then hug him. Oh I'm so glad he's here. I let go and let him in.

"Sorry for waking you up" he says. I then realise that I JUST woke up and I probably look like a monster.

"Don't worry you look fine" he chuckles.

I smile.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I just had this feeling like you aren't really okay so I decided to visit" he says.

"Thank you Daniel that means a lot and yea I haven't been feeling the greatest" I say.

"Cmon you can tell me" he says.

"Well I still like Jack it's just that I don't want to ruin someone's relationship and I'm not saying that because of what Ariana said to me, I'm not that kind of person who ruins relationships because I like the person too much" I finish.

"Just like Ariana?" He says.

We both smile and then I say,

"Wait how is she that kind of person? Jack and I were not a thing" I ask.

"Because even though you and Jack weren't together, the boys and I can see that he loves you by the way he acts around you, looks at you and how much he smiles when your in the room" he says.

I open my mouth but close it again since I actually don't know what to say right now. I end up smiling.

"Corbyn told me that he broke up with her...for good and do you know how much of a relief that was for me?! She is so annoying!" He says.

"What did she do that made you annoyed?" I ask feeling stupid for asking that.

"Oh boy she always flirted with each and every one of us until she started dating Jack" he says.

"You knew her before she dated Jack?" Ugh what is with me and the questions?

"Yea we met her in a meet and greet and Jack started liking her" he says before he realises what he said.

"Just like me" I say looking down.

"No no no no you're different from her, wayyy different! She was annoying, attention seeker and rude and you are sweet, beautiful and caring" he says.

I hug him.

"Thank you no one has ever told me that" I say.

He is the best big brother ever.