* Chapter 5 *

Zach's POV

I know that Jack likes Hayley by the way he looks at her. Plus, during the whole time we were at the mall, he won't leave her alone. I mean I totally ship them! #Jayley!!!!

"Hey Jack, Hayley I just need to talk to the boys about something so can I take them away for a minute?" I ask them both.

They nod and the boys start following me.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Corbyn asks.

"Do you guys think that Jack and Hayley like each other?" I ask.

"Uhhh yea it's totally noticeable!" Jonah exclaims.

Corbyn and Daniel also agree.

"Ok to be honest even though we've only met her today, I already feel like a big brother to her" Jonah says.

We all nod.

"Well your the oldest in the group (I think) so no wonder you think that and plus you always say that when a girl is too young for you and you can't date them" I say.

He punches me on the arm.

"Shut up rosy cheeks" he says.

We all laugh and start walking back to Jack and Hayley.

Jack's POV

So Zach wanted to the boys about something but it's fine with me since I get to hang out with Hayley for a while.

"So how long are you guys staying here before you start heading to your next tour?" She asks.

"Oh we don't have any tour coming after this until next year so we're done for this year and plus we live in LA so pretty much the rest of the year" I reply.

"Oh cool" she says.

"How bout you how long are you staying here for?" I ask hoping that she would stay here forever, but obviously she doesn't live here.

"Well I'm actually homeschooled and my parents are always on business trips and since I'm 18 I could stay here for as long as I want, but I can't stay in a hotel forever! Plus I've always wanted to live in this part of LA" she says.

Okay sigh of relief. At least I know that she would want to live near me and the boys. Zach and the boys come over and we all decide to go back home.

(At the hotel)

"Hey thank you guys for coming with me and I promise I won't expose where you guys are right now" she says.

"Don't worry we're leaving tomorrow to go to our house...hey do you want to come live while your staying here at this part of LA?" Jonah asks.

"Uhm before I answer you can I just release this excitement out of me first before I blow up?" I ask jokingly.

He laughs and nods. I jump around as I squeal...quietly so I don't disturb other people. Finally after a minute or two of celebrating, I calm myself down.

"I'll take that as a yes" he says.

Jonah's POV

"Hey boys were gonna have Hayley stay at our place until she decides to go home so is that okay with you all?" I ask.

They all nod but Jack literally screamed yes. We all looked at him and he suddenly turns red. We then burst out laughing. I've never seen Jack this excited before.