* Chapter 28 *

Daniel's POV

So the boys, Hayley and I are at the mall and this was pretty much planned. The boys and I, except Jack made a plan on how we were gonna make them a couple again because everyone knows that they still love each other.

"Huddle up boys" I say and we huddle. Yes, they didn't really go into stores but Zach actually had four bags filled with clothes...that's Zach for you.

"Ok you guys know what your roles are right?" I ask all of them but Corbyn looks lost. I stare at him and he looks at me.

"Oh yea I know my part, I was just day dreaming" He answers. We all seperate and get into our costumes.

Let me explain what the plan is. So pretty much, the boys and I brought some costumes that we were gonna wear. So our main goal is to try and get Jack and Hayley into an elevator. Alone. We asked the mall manager if they could stop the elevator they're going on and all we gotta do is be strangers that will try and make that work.

"Are you ready boys?" I ask. They all nod their heads.

Corbyn's POV

Ok so my part is to be one of those people who advertises certain stores. I was wearing sunglasses and I had a wig on plus a new outfit so they wouldn't know that its me. I walk over to them and they both stare at me. Oh did I tell you I was dressed as a girl?

"Hi my name is Christina and there is a big sale in Victoria's Secret right now, everything is 50% percent off but you gotta hurry the sale ends in an hour!" I try to say with the most girliest voice I can do.

I see Hayley's eyes widen and stand up.

"Let's go Jack I cannot miss this" She says grabbing his wrist.

"I recommend going on the elevator" I finish and I jump up and down. I grab my walkie talkie and tell Daniel its his turn.

Daniel's POV

Ok so my part is I have to be in the same elevator but I have to be a stranger that is about to leave the elevator. Then before I completely leave the elevator, I quickly press all the buttons and run away. Of course I'm wearing a costume. So I'm in the elevator now and the door opens. I see Hayley and Jack and they both walk in. I get off and look back at them. Hayley smiles at me and I quickly press all the buttons and made a run for it.

The door closes and I laugh. I tell Jonah to tell the manager to stop the elevator. This is going so well.

Jonah's POV

I get the message from Daniel and I tell the manager to stop it. He nods and turn it off. We check through the cameras and we see Jack and Hayley with worried faces. I tell the manager to say something through the speaker saying that there was just problems and it will go soon. He tells them through the mic and I see both of them sigh.

"Ok well I gotta go, if you need any help you can ask Kate over there" The manager says pointing to the girl sitting down. I nod my head and he leaves.

"Hey your name is Kate right?" I ask her. She nods and smiles. Wow she's cute.

"Will I be able to hear what they're saying?" I ask her.

"Uh yeah hold on" She says and walks over to the computer. She does these weird code thing and then I hear Jack and Hayley's conversation.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem Jonah" She says.

"How did you know my name?" I ask.

"I heard your friend at the phone" Right she heard Daniel.

Zach's POV

Ok so I'm not really wearing a costume. I just have glasses on since I don't want any fans coming over to me right now since its not a good time. My part is I just had to make sure no one goes to the elevator until I get Daniel's call. I see three girls walking towards the elevator. I quickly walk in front of them acting all tough.

"Sorry girls but this elevator is broken you can take the other elevators" I say.

"Oh damn it ok well lets go" The girl in the middle says.

They all walk away but then the same girl stops and turns to look at me.

"Your cute" she says and smiles. To be honest I can say the same. I smile back and she leaves.

woooooooooowwwwww this is a long chapter. well this is the first part of this chapter, part two is next.