10. The fall of the golden girl

She sprouted love like flowers,
Grew a garden in her mind,
And even on the darkest days,
From her smile, the sun still shined.

-The Golden Girl (I don't own this content)

***********************************

Kyle held her tightly as she stumbled, almost falling on the floor. A lump has grown in her throat, goosebumps had appeared all over her body.

She didn't believe in her voice, in her words. She felt pathetic, she felt weak. Those spoiled teenagers opinions who wrote these horrible and piercing words had never mattered in her life. But today, she felt stabbed. Somewhere those words pierced through her soul.

Her whole locker was filled with those profanities, with words that sting. There were pictures there, pictures of her marked with red, pictures of her with a message or an explanation of how she is a whore.

Her eyes fell on the floor, the locker had emptied now and each and every piece of paper was on the floor, screaming at her.

"Bloody bastards." "I am not going to spare them." Kyle's anger was in an another level, his body was practically shaking. He hate those pricks, pricks who wrote those things that hurt her, that stabbed her.

"Shh... Shh... Kyle." His eyes darted towards the girl who was now leaning against the lockers. The girl who was the victim, the girl for whom those paper hearts were lying there.

She had an easy smile on her face, her eyes not giving a single negative vibe. There were no tears, just a smiling face.

"Take me home Kyle, please." They were the only words that escaped from her mouth, her voice heavy and dry.

Kyle nodded, understanding, he knew she didn't want to talk about it, he knew how she felt.

He grabbed her body, and putting his hands under her, he picked her up bridal style, her head resting on his chest and her hands making its way around his neck.

"I can walk." She said in a timid voice, her heart melting from the heat radiating from his body.

He's so close, she thought.

She was drowning in his manly colonge, sparkes igniting between them. How she felt so deeply for him. How she wanted to remain in his arm for the rest of her life.

It's pitiful, it really is. She liked him so so so much and he, he didn't give a damn.

"Are you sniffing me?" Her eyes shot up to meet his and that's when she saw the smirk plastered in his face.

He is beautiful, she thought.

"You stink." She said with a shrug, a weak smile making its way to her lips.

A laugh escaped from his throat, making his chest to vibrate in the action. His anger was gone and she was thankful for that.

Her heart leaped as she felt the vibration and her eyes once again made its way to his warm ones.

How will I get over you Ky? You are killing me, killing me with your smile.
************************************

"I said I am not going. That's it." She shouted, her throat dry from the constant bickering.

"I didn't ask you, I am telling you." Arthur said, his voice calm and contained.

"You do not rule in my life anymore. You lost that right a long time ago." She gritted out, anger evaporating through her veins.