49. When they smiled

"There are people who are always in love with the sky, no matter the weather. And that day, she found someone who loved her the same way."

-The Golden Girl
(Edited)

************************************

Winter was coming.

Faye could almost feel it in the air as she drew her coat closer to herself.

Her eyes ran through the hallways, through the posters that were sticking in the notice board, the poster that she herself, with the whole community had made.

She walked towards it and ran her eyes through the poster, somewhere, proud of herself.

56th Annual Sports Meet 2018-19

Football cup U-19

Watch the final game of the season, where 'The Lions' and 'The Kings' are going to clash between themselves.

On 18th December.

Live on national television.

From 4:00 pm.

Scouts from all over America coming for the hunt.

A life changing opportunity for half of those rising players out there.

Get ready, polish yourself.

Let the game begin.

Venue: Lakeview preparatory

Senior secretary: Mr. Jacob Zuma

Powered by: Lakeview enterprises.

For further details, connect the following institution or the presidents of the respective schools.

Lakeview preparatory: Faye Lockwood.

Xavier's preparatory: William Turner.

Students and parents are expected in the venue to encourage and support the players.

*

18 December.

Tomorrow.

The event that everyone has been waiting for.

A smile appeared in Faye's face as she went through the poster again and again.

Things had not been easy.

For the past few weeks, Faye and everyone else had hardly seen each other's face. Each of them had been busy with the preparations of the tournament.

Madeline with cheerleading. Aubree and Kyle with lacrosse, Max with basketball and River along with Zach and others in football.