40. Perfect

"I am full of flaws.
But with you, they seem to fade away.
You make me want to be a better person.
It terrifies me, Faye.
The things you do to me, does."

-The Golden Girl

************************************

"So, yah, I brought a charm bracelet for her." Aubree nodded her head as Madeline ran the curler through her hair, a big smile plastered on her face.

"Trust me, if she really is into jewels like you said, she's gonna love it." Faye grinned, pulling out a big pile of dresses from her closet.

"Damn, I am so excited to meet your girlfriend." Madeline let out a giggle.

"Anyways, let's pick something for you to wear, yah?" Faye said as she rubbed her hands together, wiggling her eyebrows.

And along with Madeline, she started to rummage through the pile of clothes, trying to find an appropriate and hot outfit for Aubree.

"Found one." Soon Madeline revealed a blood red dress. It was a short tulle one with an off-shoulder neck. Madeline's eyes sparkled as she showed it to Faye and Aubree.

"Its beautiful Mads, but well, I don't think its Bree." Faye said, making Madeline look through the dress once again. It was not something that Aubree Beckham would wear, Madeline noticed, but, it was something that Faye and she would wear.

Shaking her head, she threw the dress to the other part of the room, starting to search again.

Now, you all might be wondering what this commotion is about. Let's clear your confusion, yah? So today's Lily's birthday, that's, Aubree's girlfriend's birthday and Faye along with everyone else is helping Aubree to plan a surprise party for her.

"Hey Faye, I think I found something." And grinning, Madeline pulled out a mini skirt. It had bronze sequins on it and literally screamed hotness.

Faye mirrored Madeline's grin, "You know what, I got something that will perfectly go with it." And she ran to her closet. Madeline squealed as soon as she returned with a clothing material.

"What is it?" She asked and Faye revealed a spaghetti strapped white top. It was a perfect pair up with the skirt. Elegant and sophisticated.

They both threw the pair of clothing to Aubree, indicating her to wear them. Happily, she agreed, and ran to the bathroom.

"We are awesome, you know that, right?" Faye laughed, doing a happy dance with Madeline.

"So guys, what do you think?" They both snapped their heads to where she stand and a warm smile made its way to their faces.

She looked beautiful. The outfit revealed the curves perfectly and gave a hot and sophisticated look. Her face had a light makeup, and her dirty blonde hairs were curled beautiful. She looked perfect.

"You look perfect, Bree." Faye said, smiling.

"Yah, so beautiful, that if I might have been into you, I would have been all over you." Madeline added.

"Well, thank you guys." Aubree giggled before pulling her friends into a warm hug.

"Okay, cut it short, you can thank us later. We are already running out of time." Faye said after some minutes, pulling away.