Chapter 2 - Glee Club

The next day, I felt incredibly guilty about what had happened between Puck and I. Sure, it was a one time thing but if anyone ever found out it wouldn't end well for me. I felt like I could trust Puck not to tell anyone, I just wondered how long it would take my guilt to catch up with me.

To make it up to Finn I invited him over to test out our new hot tub. He was more than eager to get in and spend some quality time with me. "It'll be our last chance before school starts up again," I explained hoping the guilt I felt would just go away. "Sounds great," Finn grinned.

He soon arrived at my house and we quickly got into the hot tub. Maybe it was my guilt talking but I felt like I needed to make it up to him in some way. We started to make out in the hot tub and it got pretty steamy as I began to kiss down his neck. "Oh no..." Finn said as I knew exactly what he meant. "Think of the mail. Think of the mail! Think of the mail!" I screeched pulling away from Finn. It was too late. I had gotten him way too excited.

"I'm really sorry Quinn," He frowned a bit. "It's okay. It's not your fault. I mean things were going further than we've done before," I said brushing it off. Normally, I wasn't this understanding but after everything that had transpired between me and Puck the night before I felt I owed it to Finn. "Thanks for being so understanding...I should probably get home," Finn said awkwardly. "Of course. Thanks for coming by," I smiled as we kissed quickly as Finn took off back home.

A few weeks went by as school began yet again. Things were pretty much back in order, I had Finn on my arm but I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy every time I saw Puck and Santana together. Granted, I knew nothing could come of it for me but he was my first and it really meant something to me.

Unfortunately for me, Finn got blackmailed into being a part of the Glee Club. Which meant he was spending time with Rachel Berry, who I referred to as That thing. Finn lied to me at first when I had caught him with Rachel.

"Hi, Finn, RuPaul," I said as I turned to Rachel, then gritted my teeth at Finn "What are you doing talking to her?" "Science project - we're lab partners," Rachel lied as Finn seemed to try to think of the appropriate reply. Which meant this had to be a lie. "Christ Crusaders tonight at 5, my house." I said reminding him that he had bigger things to worry about than that Berry girl. "Sounds great," Finn smiled his usual grin as I walked off with Santana.

"Okay was it just me or was he lying to you?" Santana said shaking her head. "Oh he was definitely lying to me and I am going to find out why," I said in a definite tone to Santana. I was getting to the bottom of this. I was not losing Finn to someone as worthless as Rachel Berry.

Besides feeling like I was losing Finn there was just something not right about what was going on with me. I ignored the signs, mostly because I didn't want to believe it was true. I couldn't possibly be pregnant, could I? Puck knew what he was doing right? I mean he did typically sleep with half of the cheerios. I shook it off for the time being as Santana, Coach Sylvester, and I spied on the Glee Club that was in the middle of rehearsing 'Don't Stop Believin''.

"I knew he was lying to me but joining the Glee Club? Ugh, of all the things for him to do," I vented to Santana. "Don't I know it. Berry is going to think now that he sings with her she's got a chance," Santana laughed. "I think I need to have a conversation with him," I said narrowing my eyes as I marched over to Finn. I had to get him to quit one way or another.

"We need to talk," I said. "Okay..what's going on?" Finn said in his usual bright and sunny way not knowing that this conversation was not going to lead anywhere he wanted it to go. "We are in line to be the most popular kids in the school over the next couple years," I began. "Yeah, I know," Finn agreed. "Prom king and queen. Homecoming court royalty. I am not giving up those shiny crowns just so you can express yourself," I gritted. "Look, you're making too big a deal out of this," Finn said shaking his head. I noticed Berry listening intently to our conversation. Unlucky for me, her locker was close to Finn's.