Chapter 3 - Everything Changes

When Glee rehearsals started they were definitely not what I was expecting. Especially since the lewd choreography that was featured during the pep assembly. I, for one was glad it was a bit more tame but I know Santana and Brittany weren't. Mr. Schuester's choreography was kind of out dated truth be told but we weren't in the Glee Club to help the team.

"We have got to do something about Mr. Schue's dance moves they are going to kill us," Santana complained as us Cheerios walked to lunch. "I know what you mean but we're not supposed to help the New Directions, remember?" I reminded her. "Maybe we don't have to," Santana said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You know Vocal Adrenaline has this guy Dakota Stanley choreographing for them. Sure he's a great coach but rumour has it, he's really particular and since the Glee Club is soft, maybe hiring him could seem like we're helping the team when in reality he'll rip them to shreds in seconds," Santana smirked. "That's actually not a bad idea. But how are we going to convince Mr. Schue of that?" I asked. "Easy. We talk to Berry. If it comes from loud mouth Berry he'll be sure to take it seriously," Santana said. "I think you just came up with the perfect plan. To destroying the Glee Club," I smirked as Santana and I high fived as we headed down the Hall to talk to Berry.

"Rachel, we need to talk. It's about Mr. Schue's choreography," I began. "O-okay," Rachel said not seeming to follow. "It sucks," I said. "It's completely unoriginal," Santana agreed. "Are you guys going to get shunned for talking to me?" Rachel asked. "Sweetie, we're a team now. But you've got to do something about Mr. Shue's dance routines," I said in as nice as possible of a voice as I can.

"Look Berry, we can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. Sure Mr. Schue is a great vocal coach but he's not a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley," Santana said. "Who's Dakota Stanley?" Rachel asked. "He's the best show choir choreographer in the midwest. He works with Vocal Adrenaline," I explained. "You can't take regionals without him. He was the understudy to the candelabra in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway," Santana said as that seemed to sell it for Rachel. "Okay...I'll talk to him," Rachel said. "Thanks Rachel. I'm glad we had this chat," I smiled as Santana and I walked off. We knew we had mastered this and the Glee Club was going down in flames quickly.

Rachel did as we had asked telling Mr. Schue we need to hire Dakota Stanley. "Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed," Mr. Schuester said. "Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester? After high school. Did you even try?" I asked. Mr. Schuester seemed dumbfounded that I would ask that. The bell then rang as we headed to class.

After the whole conversation a few days had gone by and Mr. Schuester had been showing up less and less for rehearsals. It wasn't until one afternoon that Rachel broke the news to everyone, Mr. Schuester said he was too busy to help with Glee Club and told us we could hire Dakota. That was music to me and Santana's ears.

"Of course he doesn't want Anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads," Finn complained. "Then why did he thank me?" Rachel asked. "The goal is to win. And now that Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can," Santana smiled. "But he doesn't want us to. He just doesn't have The confidence to coach us anymore. Guys are real sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff," Finn frowned. "And that's my fault?" Rachel asked dumbfounded. "Do you see anyone else in here With a plate of "I'm sorry" cookies? I don't. Just you," Finn shot at Rachel. As much as I was enjoying Finn lashing out at Rachel, I knew I had to take control. "I'm bored. All those in favor of hiring Dakota Stanley?" I asked as everyone raised their hands besides Finn and Rachel. I gave Rachel a look as she put her hand up. "It's settled we're hiring Dakota," I smiled as the bell rang and we headed off to class.

Santana and I headed into Coach Sylvester's office to give her the weekly update about the club. We began to tell her about all our progress. "It's a good start. You're sewing the seeds of destruction," Coach Sylvester said impressed. "Mr. Schuester barely even shows up for rehearsals," I smirked. "Oh, no, no, no. "Barely" will not cut it. I will not be satisfied until glee club is disbanded. And what about this Dakota character? Any chance he actually helps?" Coach Sylvester asked. "They're soft. He'll eat them alive. I give them 15 minutes before the first one quits or tries to commit suicide," I smirked. "You know, ladies I learned a lot in special forces. I was on the strike team in Panama when we extracted Noriega. We took out the shepherd Then we went after the sheep. You need to go after these glee clubbers one by one. I want my full budget restored. I need a fog machine," Coach Sylvester said as we all nodded, we were going to destroy that club no matter what.