Chapter 76 - Wedding Bells

Being out of school meant I was home in Lima for the next 3 months until I had to make my way back out to New Haven for the start of my second semester of college. With Puck and I's wedding rapidly approaching we knew we had to decide on a wedding venue and fast. I wanted to get married at the Lima Church of Christ. It was where my parents had been married and it meant a lot to me to get married in the church where I was raised. "Look Quinn, I get you're proud of being a Christian but you know I'm a proud Jew. Getting married in your church is kind of like saying screw you to my religion," Puck shrugged. "Fair enough," I nodded "Where do you suggest we get married?" "Vegas," Puck smirked as I rolled my eyes. "What? It'll be quick and easy plus we get to be married by an Elvis impersonator who wouldn't want that?" Puck grinned. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I guess you don't," Puck said. "No," I said shaking my head "Most people who get married and Vegas are either drunk or getting married because they can." I sighed "I want our wedding to be special. Not just common like everyone else's you know?" I said. "Totally," Puck nodded.

Puck and I were stumped as we continued to look for wedding venues. My mom then walked in. "Hi kids...are we wedding planning?" she grinned. "Yeah...we can't seem to find the right place for our wedding," I sighed. "Really? What have you thought of?" my mom asked us. "Well I wanted to get married at our church," I said. "But as you know Mrs. Fabray I'm not Christian so I didn't want that," Puck said. My mom seemed to acknowledge that. "Then I suggested getting married in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator," Puck said. "Which I quickly turned down. I want our wedding to be classy not just some thrown together thing like a Vegas wedding," I frowned. My mom seemed to understand both of our sides. "Well we do have an alternative. You won't have to pay anything to use the venue and it's not too far so I'm sure all your friends and family would be able to make it," my mom smiled. "Really? Where?" I smiled a bit. "Have it here," my mom said as I seemed shocked. "What?" I asked surprised. "Quinnie, this house is big enough to accommodate everyone you want to have here. We can have the ceremony in the yard and I can hire catering service to serve us food for the reception," my mom smiled. "But what about a place for us to dance?" I asked as my mom opened up the doors to a room I had rarely been in. "This is our ballroom. We have a stage and everything so your friends in the Glee Club can perform. There's plenty of room for you guys to dance so what do you say?" my mom asked as Puck and I looked at each other. "I say we've found our wedding venue," I grinned as my mom applauded hugging us both.

Puck and I then decided on a date which we quickly decided on Saturday June 8th. It was in 2 weeks so it would give us plenty of time to invite everyone from the Glee Club. We sent out a mass message to everyone. Pretty much every single person quickly replied saying they would be coming to Puck and I's wedding.

There were so many things to plan and so little time to plan them. My mom and I quickly went wedding dress shopping where I found a beautiful classic off the shoulder wedding dress that I fell in love with. It truly made me feel like a princess and I could hardly wait to wear it on my wedding day. I had all of the Glee girls being my bridesmaids, much like Rachel had done for her wedding to Finn. For the dresses I picked out a beautiful lace turquoise dress for the girls to wear to my wedding. I had asked Rachel for all the girls sizes which she gave to me. I made sure to get Rachel a maternity dress. I knew by the time my wedding would happen Rachel might already be showing. Little did I know I was in for a surprise of my own going into my wedding day.

The day had finally arrived and everyone was there for me. For the last few days I hadn't exactly been feeling right but I just shook it off as wedding day jitters. "Quinn, you look so beautiful," Rachel grinned as she entered my room. I turned around smiling. "You really think so?" I asked. "Oh I know so," Rachel smiled back at me "Puck's really lucky he gets to spend the rest of his life with you." "Thank you Rachel," I smiled a bit as the other girls then enter the room. "Q, might I say you're really killing it in that wedding dress," Santana said. "Thanks Santana," I chuckled. "Puck better be careful because if this wedding's anything like the last one we went to you'll end up with me again," Santana joked. "Wait...you two..." Tina said confused as everyone seemed surprised by the revelation that I had slept with Santana. "This just makes us even more besties for life," Brittany grinned hugging Santana and I. We couldn't help but chuckle. "Britt, only you would see it that way," Santana smiled as she and Brittany cuddled together.