Chapter 41 - Insecurities

Author's Note: Hey guys this is the Born This Way Chapter but I have definitely made a lot of edits to the episode. Quinn's whole 'Lucy Cabossey' backstory does not exist. What I put for her insecurity on her shirt is 'Fraud'. Something I could see her. being very insecure about since most people considered her a fraud after getting pregnant even though she was the president of the celibacy club. I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

That week in Glee Club Mr. Schue decided we needed to work on our dancing in what he called 'Booty Camp'. We were dancing when Finn accidently hit Rachel in the nose and she fell over. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Finn asked Rachel worriedly. Even I looked over worriedly at Rachel. "I'm bleeding," Rachel frowned. "Let's get you to a doctor," Mr. Schue said as he helped Rachel up as Finn offered to drive Rachel to the doctor's office.

"I hope she's alright," I sighed. "I know what you mean. I don't think Finn knows his own strength," Mercedes agreed. "Oh pipe down I'm sure the dwarf is fine," Santana said rolling her eyes. "Geez Santana have a little sympathy for her will you?" Puck said narrowing his eyes at her. "Why should I? It's not like she cared about the rest of us," Santana said folding her arms. "That's not true," Tina disagreed. "Really wanna bet?" Santana said. "Santana..." Brittany frowned. "Oh don't try to get me to easy on the club Britt," Santana snarked. "Well maybe you should. Everyone here has been nothing but nice to you," Brittany said defending the Glee Club. "Fine," Santana said as she left the auditorium annoyed. Everyone seemed relieved that Santana's reign of terror came to a crashing halt but we had no idea what the rest of the week would have in store for us.

Rachel came into Glee Club rehearsal with a strip on her nose. "Mr. Schue. There's something I need to talk to the Glee Club about," Rachel said. "Okay Rachel. The floor is yours," Mr. Schue said as Rachel grinned. "As you know Finn accidently hit me in the nose which resulted in a break. The bad news is my nose is broken but my doctor is asking me to consider getting a procedure," Rachel began as I cut her off. "Oh my God, you're getting a nose job," I said shocked. "I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum," Rachel said. "So, a nose job," Santana said. "Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals," Rachel said. "Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel," Mr. Schue said as I couldn't help but agree. Sure having the surgery for a deviated septum was one thing but wanting to go in and get a nose job afterwards was a completely different story. I couldn't believe Rachel was even considering it, especially since Barbra Streisand was her hero.

"Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting," Santana shrugged as everyone looked back at her annoyed. "That's extraordinarily racist," Tina said. "I'm keepin' it real," Santana shrugged. "Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing," Tina said. "Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike asked Tina as her murmured "Self-hating Asian." "Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines," Tina shrugged.

"My dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look," Finn grinned. "Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard," Santana said coldly as Sam tried to look at Finn's nipples but Finn slapped him away. "You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it," Santana shrugged. 'Like you did when you got a boob job' I thought to myself about Santana.