Chapter 58 - Lost

Author's Note: This episode will take place during the second half of 'Dance With Somebody' I didn't include every number from the episode in this chapter so some storylines are disregarded but I did come up with my own storyline which I hope you enjoy with the episode :) 

Most of the week I spent either rehearsing my duet with Puck or at physical therapy. "Does anyone else have a Whitney song they want to share this week?" Mr. Schue asked as Puck got up with his guitar and I followed him. "Quinn and I have been working on something all week. I've been helping her out at her appointments and we just thought it would be fitting for this song to be our duet," Puck smiled as he began to play his guitar as we began to sing a duet version of 'Saving All My Love for You'.

"A few stolen moments is all that we share. You've got your family, and they need you there. Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list," Puck sang looking in my eyes. "But no other man's gonna do. So I'm saving all my love for you," Puck and I harmonized as we looked into each other's eyes. "It's not very easy," I sang. "Living all alone," Puck and I harmonized. "My friends try to tell me," I sang. "Find a man of your own," Puck and I harmonized. "But each time I try, I just break down and cry," I sang. "'Cause I'd rather be home feeling blue. So I'm saving all my love for you," Puck and I harmonized feeling every work we were singing to each other. "No other woman," I sang. "Is gonna love you more," Puck sang to me. "'Cause tonight is the night, that I'm feeling alright. We'll be making love the whole night through. So I'm saving all my love. Yeah, I'm saving all my lovin'. Yes, I'm saving all my love for you. For You, for you, for you," Puck and I harmonized as we finished the song as the Glee Club members seemed to cheer feeling something a little more than just a duet between us.

"Wow...guys that was so passionate," Mr. Schue smiled as Puck and I broke apart. "A little too much if you ask me," Coach Sylvester said narrowing her eyes at us. "I think you showed us another side of both of your voices," Shelby nodded "It was good." "Just good?" I said in hurt tone. "Quinn.." Puck said. "Puck and I worked hard on that duet and you can't for one second give anyone else credit for having a good performance other than your original Troubletones?" I said narrowing my eyes at her. "That's not true. I've complimented Rachel plenty of times on her performances," Shelby said. "Yeah but she's your daughter," I corrected her.

"I'm tired of being pushed aside. So I don't have the biggest voice or the flashest performances but that doesn't mean I don't deserve a solo every once in a while. This is my senior year too. I should be able to enjoy being in Glee Club," I said annoyed. "Quinn, what are you talking about? I give everyone a chance to perform in Glee Club," Mr. Schue said. "The last solo I had at a competition was last year at Sectionals and we won," I said annoyed. "That's why we quit in the first place," Santana said agreeing with me. "Don't get me wrong. I love Glee Club. I love being here with all of you. You've all been there for me in more ways than I can express and I'm grateful for that. What I'm not grateful for is everything being taken away from me," I said emotionally as I wheeled myself out of the room.

I went into the girl's bathroom in tears. I'd tried to remain strong throughout what had happened to me during the accident. Physical therapy had been going great and everyday was getting better and better at walking. The slow process at times had taken a toll on me and today was one of those days.

"Quinn..." I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around to see all the Glee girls standing there. It was Rachel who had been speaking. She just bent down and hugged me not saying a word. I hugged her as well letting the tears flow from my eyes. "Quinn, you don't always have to try to be so strong," Rachel told me as the other girls nodded to agree. "I'm with Rachel. This whole accident has been hard on you. We all know it. We just want to be there for you," Mercedes said. "How can you," I said tearfully "If I don't get out of this chair I could be stuck." "You won't be stuck. I've seen it in my dreams, you can walk again," Brittany smiled trying to be helpful.

"What Brittany means is the doctors told you there's a good chance of you getting back on your feet right?" Santana asked as I nodded. "Look, I know this is hard on you Fabray. I mean I get it. Cheerios and Dancing was a huge part of my life too. I know it's going to take some time to get back on your feet until then you've just got to keep the faith up that you will walk again. I know it's hard. Especially when you just want to join us in the routines but just know that the more you rest now. The more likely you are to be dancing with us at Nationals," Santana said as I wiped my eyes. "Thanks. I really needed to hear that today," I said emotionally. "That's what friends are for," Tina smiled. "Come on. Let's get you back to the choir room," Mercedes smiled a bit as we all headed back to the choir room.

The Glee kids then had an improvto performance of "Your Love Is My Love" which Artie started off singing. "Clap your hands y'all it's alright," Artie sang. "Turn me up, turn me up, turn me up," Mercedes joined in. "Clap your hands y'all it's alright. Clap your hands y'all it's alright," Artie sang. "Oohhhh," Mercedes sang. "Clap your hands y'all it's alright," Artie sang. "Ooh. If tomorrow is Judgement Day," Mercedes sang. "Sing mommy," Artie sang. "And I'm standing on the front line," Mercedes sang. "Mmmm," Artie sang. "And the Lord ask me what I did with my life. I will say I spent it with you," Mercedes sang. "Clap your hands y'all it's alright," Artie sang. "It's alright," Mercedes sang. "Clap your hands y'all it's alright. If I lose my fame and fortune," Artie sang. "Really don't matter," Blaine sang. "Yeah, and I'm homeless on the street," Artie sang. "On street oh Lord," Mercedes sang. "And I'm," Artie sang. "Sleepin' in Grand Central Station," Kurt harmonized with Artie. "Okay!" Mercedes sang. "It's okay if you're sleepin' with me," Artie sang. "Clap your hands y'all it's alright. Clap your hands," Everyone except Artie sang. "Alright, oh.." Artie sang. "Y'all it's alright. 'cause your love is my love and my love is your love. It would take an eternity to break us and the chains of Amistad couldn't hold us.. Your love is my love and my love is your love. It would take an eternity to break us and the chains of Amistad couldn't hold us," Everyone sang. Artie then took the lead as the rest of us backed him up singing "Clap your hands y'all it's alright," "Your love is my love and my love is your love. It would take an eternity to break us and the chains of Amistad couldn't hold us. 'Cause your love is my love and my love is your love," we sang as the song ended as we all cheered and clapped.

"That was amazing you guys," I smiled a bit. "We just figured we'd put something together to cheer you up," Rachel grinned a bit. "Well it definitely helped," I smiled. "Besides I think we learned the lesson for the week," Finn said. "What would that be?" Mr. Schue asked. "Even though we're all heading in our own directions after this year we all need to be grateful for the time we have left here in New Directions," Finn said. "I couldn't have said it better myself," Mr. Schue grinned as we all got into one group hug, ready to support each other until the end of our high school careers. Graduation was coming upon us soon and we all had to enjoy the limited time we had left for sure in each other's lives.