Chapter 47 - It's All Over

Author's Note: Hey guys once again I've combined two episodes as well as some quotations from a 3rd episode. I used the storylines from 'Asian F', 'Pot O'Gold', and some dialouge from 'I Kissed a Girl' so I hope you guys are enjoying my take on Season 3. Most of these episodes I probably will make a lot of changes to so I hope you like the changes. Let me know :) 

The next week was all about finding the roles for West Side Story as well as working hard in Booty Camp. I waited backstage for my audition to take place. I was more nervous than when I had gotten the role of Magenta in Rocky Horror. "Quinn Fabray," Artie called as I walked out onstage. "I'll be auditioning for the role of Graziella," I smiled a bit as I began to sing a song that truly showcased exactly how I felt.

"I used to think I had the answers to everything but now I know that life doesn't always go my way, yeah. Feels like I'm caught in the middle that's when I realize I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. All I need is time, a moment that is mine while I'm in between. I'm not a girl there is no need to protect me. It's time that I learn to face up to this on my own. I've seen so much more than you know now so don't tell me to shut my eyes. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. All I need is time a moment that is mine while I'm in between. I'm not a girl but if you look at me closely you will see it in my eyes this girl will always find her way. I'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe. Not yet a woman. I'm just tryin' to find the woman in me, yeah. All I need is time a moment that is mine while I'm in between. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman All I need is time is all I need. A moment that is mine while I'm in between. I'm not a girl oh, not yet a woman," I sang as Coach Beiste, Artie, and Miss Pillsbury stood up and cheered for me. "Thank you," I smiled a bit. "Quinn, that felt so personal. We're so glad to have you back," Miss Pillsbury smiled. "I'm glad to be back," I said as I left the stage feeling confident in my audition.

From my audition I headed to booty camp where we were rehearsing. "Glad you're here Quinn," Mr. Schue smiled. "Thanks Mr. Schue. I just came from my audition," I smiled a bit as I looked around. "Where's Mercedes?" I asked. "Who knows where Weezy is," Santana shrugged. Just then Mercedes walked in. "You're late," Mr. Schue said. "I overslept," Mercedes said. "It's 4:30 in the afternoon," I said shaking my head. "My alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule," Mercedes said as she then struggled to learn the lesson.

Something definitely wasn't right with Mercedes. Being a concerned friend I knew I had to talk to her. "What's going on?" I asked Mercedes as we left Booty Camp for the day. "I told you I just overslept," Mercedes said. "Are you sure nothing else is going on....this isn't the Mercedes I know," I said trying to be helpful. "Well the Mercedes you know is gone. I'm sick of always being pushed aside for little miss pushy," Mercedes said "It's my senior year. I want to be able to be in the spotlight for once." "And you think showing up late for rehearsal is going to help that?" I asked confused. "Look if you want the truth I was working hard on myself. Trying to have my solo in the best shape so I could win that leading role. I'm done living in Rachel Berry's shadow," Mercedes said as I nodded. "I have my audition now. See you around Quinn," Mercedes said as she left to go audition.

The next day Brittany had called a flash mob in the pep assembly. "I can totally count on you to be a part of it right?" Brittany asked me hopefully. "Of course," I smiled a bit as Brittany grinned. "We're glad to have the real you back, Q," Santana smiled. "Glad to be back," I shrugged as I help participate in Brittany's flash mob of 'Run the World (Girls)'. The students seemed to go crazy over what Brittany had done to get their votes. "Hi. I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and I'm your next senior class president," Brittany announced excitedly as the pep rally then came to an end.

That afternoon was yet another Booty Camp practice. I was spinning around warming up as Puck seemed to be watching me. "Okay, so, before we dive into today's Booty Camp, I just want to say how impressed Mike and I have been with everyone's progress," Mr. Schue said as we all grinned. Mr. Schue then noticed Brittany "Uh... Brittany, why are you here?" "'Cause I intend on, you know, dancing my way into the voters' hearts," Brittany grinned as Mr. Schue and Mike looked at each other confused. "Okay. All right... everyone up! Now, your homework assignment was "The Widow Maker," perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever. Now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out, then you can have a seat. Uh, five, six, seven, eight!" Mr. Schue said as we began to dance.