LS 1

"I don't know if I should go or not baby,it's been 6 months I stay here and I couldn't focus on literally everything!" I talk to my boyfriend while he doing his work. "Pack your things" He surprised me and stood up from his chair. "Why? Why? Why you told me to pack my things?" After being Michael's girlfriend I feel like myself changed a lot. "We're going on a trip" He sounded funny. "Wait...are you kidding me? Trip...? For what?" I still curious but my hands and legs are working on packing my things. "To celebrate our 5th month of dating and we will engage soon,remember?" I nodded and searching for my passport. "Where are going?" Michael ignore my answer and he still working on his laptop. "Could you please help me find my passport,wallet and my favourite shoes please honey thank you I love you" I never refuse or sighed while helping him but he always makes me feel like I did it insincerely.

At Airport...

This place change me,
This place where everything began,
This place reminds me of everything.

"16:00PM and it's 12:37PM now so baby you want to eat something or do something?" I nodded my head because I'm so hungry. "What kind of cuisine do you want?" I don't know which one I should choose between Korean cuisine or Junk Food. "Let's have some coffee" I saw Starbucks and grab Michael to the café.

"May I take your order" A staff wait for us at the counter. Caramel Macchiato and Matcha  Latte" Caramel Macchiato is for me and Matcha is for my boyfriend. I take a red velvet cake as well and we sit near to the counter and talk about something.

"Thank you for this trip baby and thanks for the red velvet too" I smiled and he just slurping his matcha shyly. "Hello guys! We're now at airport going somewhere I don't know where are we going but I hope my boyfriend bring me to Korea because I missed my kids so much! And now we're drinking coffee while waiting for our flight and maybe after we will buy something at this airport and walk around dating together." I do a Insta Live on my official Instagram and just realised I gain a lots of followers after returning back to America few months ago. "Honey say hi!" My boyfriend never annoys with my attitude and he just bare with clingy me. "This is our dating trip so you guys better stay here forever if you want to know where are we going" He makes me laugh.

15:50PM

We both sit together minding our own business,Michael is busy reading novels while I'm busy writing novel listening to music using my headphone. I work as a writer after I met him at Alex's wedding party and he told me he's a CEO at one of the biggest book company and the company is belong to his father. He's Alex's friend and I start talking to him when we were fighting about a small chocolate.

He is so funny and finally he gave me the chocolate and he ask for my number. Without hesitation I gave him my number and we started to talk about our family background,our exes and how I met Alex.

A week later he gone to date and he brought me to the one of the most expensive restaurant here. We eat,drink,dance and laugh together until a month later he told me he loves me so much and we become a weirdest couple in the whole universe.

"Honey let's go" To be honest I didn't hear anything because I still using my headphones and my boyfriend keep holding my hand until we reach our sits in the airplane. "Buckle up and relax" He let me sit next to the window because he knows I love to see the clouds. "We are going to South Korea and maybe we will arrive at Korea around 12:00AM or 1:30AM" I almost cried when I heard the stewardess told us that we're going to Korea. "Are you serious?!" I hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace. "Thank you for this big surprise I don't know how to thank you because it's out of my expectation. Thank you so much honey I promise you that I will marry you" I gave him a peck and cry again. "Enjoy it baby" He put his head on my shoulder we took a picture together using my polaroid.

Hello Yoongi a.k.a my little brother,I'm going back to Korea with my boyfriend. I know mummy and daddy are there working with their projects. I thought when I go back to States everything would be so worst but I was wrong everything is better than I thought. Congratulations with your new comeback and I missed you so much. I couldn't live with you guys anymore after this but I will live with our parents...forever?"

I write a short message in our childhood book and I can't wait to see him again.

Incheon International Airport

"Hello peeps! It's our first day at South Korea and I'm so excited to meet my parents and brother again. Finally we're reunited again and live together. Baby which one we should go first my parents' house or my brother's?" Michael is having a jet lag and he couldn't speak because he is so tired. "Sleep first" He laid his head on my shoulder and we're going to my parents house.

"So now we're going to my parents' house because I don't want to bother my kids. Michael is still sleeping and i'm still wide awake because I can't wait to see my brother and his kiddies" I'm vlogging in my uber and finally we arrived after 30 minutes sitting in the car.

I knock the door and I heard someone behind the door. "MUMMY!!!!"