LS 23

"I'm going to meet my sister,do you want to come with me?" He's already in the elevator. "I'm fine,bye!" I waved my hand to him and he just smile and watch me as the elevator's door was about to close. "His sister is so pretty" Okay your writer is a big fan of mejiwoo. Your writer like her a lot because of her style and natural beauty.

"Here's your coffee ma'am!" My usual friend come to my table and give me a cup of coffee. "Thanks" I took a sip and smile. "As always...call me if you need anything" She grinned. "Alright but I'm taking half day off because I need to buy something y'know my baby is coming" We both laughed. "Yes I understand,I'll give you some baby clothes soon!" I'm so lucky to have her as my best friend.

"So I'm here in my studio again! Don't ask where is my husband,Yoongi or other members they are so busy and so I am. I'm just so excited to give birth to my first child and I hope she grow up as a kind and caring person like her mother! Haha!" I'm doing a live on Instagram because people have been asking so many questions through my DM's and KAKAO TALK.

"What's the most painful pain during pregnant?"

"For now it's nothing beside back pain and feeling fatigue all other than that it's fine"

"So your child is a baby girl or boy?"

"It's girl!"

"When is your due?"

"Another 2 months but weirdly my baby already big enough to get out"

I found it cute when I interact with my fans. Maybe some fans might be annoying but let's ignore that and enjoy other loyal fans. I felt so happy I finally could meet them though on Live but at least I know who's that lucky people who find me and make me as their inspiration on something just like how I met BTS.

"Thank you for joining everyone!" I ended the live and continue my work as always until my husband call me. "I'm here!" Without saying hello he startled me with his excited voice. "Yeah wait!" I took my bag,phone and earphone. "Bye Eun Ji" I ran to the elevator and press 'DOWN' button. "Hey baby!" He kissed my forehead and open the car's door for me.

"Have you eaten?" I shook my head. "I feel like I want to eat Salmon" I suddenly have courage to eat after 7 months of pregnancy. "Okay let's go" He drove us to Ikea and Ikea is the best place to get salmon. "Yeah we can buy baby crib and little drawer for her here! Thanks!" I get out from the car slowly and wear my back behind.

"Do you want to walk or use wheelchair?" He looked at my red toes. "I'm okay,I need to lose some weight though" I laughed. "You're thin already!" He grinned. "Give me your bag" I handed him my holographic bag and walk freely heading to the elevator.

"I'm so excited to get salmon!" I grinned so much in an empty elevator. "Do you really don't want to move house?" My husband always ask me hard questions when I'm happy. "I do but can we think about it after I giving birth?" I don't want to distress my brain about it right now. "Yeah we can start searching" He holds my hand as the elevator doors open.

"I'll find the table" I walk around to find a place to sit. "Hey miss. We're finish. You can have our table" A couple offer their table to me and it's so kind of them. "Aw thanks so much" I sit slowly with my phone and search for any empty apartment.

"Here's your food!" He brought two trays full of foods. "Almond cake!" I'm so happy to see my favourite dessert. "You can't drink carbonated drink so I bought two mineral water" He's eating his food carefully. "Hey I decided to hiatus for awhile until I done my confinements" Yes I'm getting tired easily and I feel like I don't want to go anywhere until my little fetus come out.

"Up to you but you should do some workouts too if you don't want to be fat after giving birth" Yes he knows it that I don't want to be fat again. "So who's going to do your work?" He asked a question. "I'll bring all my works to home and do it slowly until all done" I hate procrastinating. "Work hard,eat hard" He always reminds me to eat healthily. "Yea yeah I know" I'm pissed.

After lunch,we walked around the Ikea find teddy bears,baby's crib and some small pillow. I sit on the wheelchair while enjoying my coffee and play my phone. "Honey,I want to see that frame!" I saw a really cute frame that fit the baby's room so I take it. "Do we need carpet?" Mich asked me and I nodded my head. "Okay last thing we need is small chair for her" All things like crib,drawer and table the stuffs will do it for us.

"Okay it's time to go home!" After put all the things inside the car I sit in front and play my fave music. "AOA!" Excuse Me by AOA playing in the car. "Do you want to eat again?" Mich asked me and I nodded my head. "Let's have sushi then" I nodded my head excitedly because I love Sushi so much!

At the Sushi Shop...

"Wait I think I know that person" I saw someone really familiar sits beside us. "Everyone is so familiar to you so it's not shocking" Did he just sarcasm me? "No! It looks like Jungkook" I sit slowly as I stare at a really familiar guy figure. "Hey! What would you like to eat?" A waitress suddenly in front of us table. "I would like to have 1 Umi-budo (green caviar),Chirashi-don(scattered sushi) and big glass of green tea no sugar"