LS 12

"This is my aunt's shop,she always look after that house after my family passed away that's why the house always look pretty and neat because sometimes she put her daughters then when going outside of town" I just nodded on confusion and bowed to his aunty. "Hi aunt,i'm his wife and I'm Min Yoonji" I hugged her and she is so friendly. "Hello pretty woman! I'm Danielle and I own this shop! Looking for some flowers?" Michael and I nodded. "For mama..." Suddenly Danielle's face expression change. "Here" His aunt handed me a bouquet of lilies. "Thanks aunty. We are going now!" We waved to her and she waved back.

"She is so lovely and kind!" I complimented his aunty to him. "Not when you forgot her Tupperware,eat her food and clean the dishes at her house" I giggled. "I bet you always get beaten by her when you were kid,right?" He laughed. "Yes because I always break her vases and always make her daughter cry" We both laughed. "I hope our children aren't like that!" I teased him. "I hope our children look beautiful as you,creative as me and fierce as you!" He pinched my cheeks. "Aw" I melted.

20 minutes later...

We arrived at the graveyard near to the beach and it's really peaceful and relaxing. "Hold my hand" He give me his hand and I take it. "Whenever I'm sad I always come here,cry and pray to God for letting my family rest in peace" He knelt on the ground to his mother's grave. "Mama,I'm here. Your daughter-in-law" I almost cried because I missed my dad. "Mama her name is Yoonji,she is so beautiful like you and she is so fierce like you too. I promise I will respect and love her for the rest of my life" I saw he cry. "Mama your son is so caring and joyful thank you for inventing a guy like this,for me. I will love him more than he knows" I hugged Michael and he cried in my embrace. "Cry more" He actually cry so hard.

We visited his father and brother's grave and I clean the grave too. After praying for them,I rest for awhile at a bench near to beach and let out everything. "Are you okay?" Michael whom sitting next to me put his hand on mine. "Sometimes I feel like I want to throw everything but there's nothing to throw or hold and sometimes I really want to be alone but how long I could stay alone?" I look into his eyes and now it's my turn to cry. "I make everyone's dream come true,I made myself happy but I never love myself because I can't. I always say I want to kill myself but I'm too scared of losing everyone I love again" I cried in his embracement. "Everyone keep coming and go but I still here don't know what to do and don't have a clue about what's happening because I'm busying myself with loving everyone else except myself,what's wrong with me? Am I worth to live longer? Am I worth to be loved? Am I worth to you? Am I worth to the world? Do I deserve all this? People always see my weakness because I was born weak and I couldn't change it. I'M USELESS." Finally I could speak my heart's language.

I became sorrow after visiting his parents and he knows what's the medicine of my sorrow-ness. "McDonald or Subway?" I looked at him. "Answer faster!" He smiled. "Ok McDonald" He nodded his head and drive faster. "You want some McCafé? Or other extras?" He did a drive-thru because it's easier. "I want 1 ice latte,1 chocolate sundae,1 apple pie,1 Spicy McDeluxe and 1 Filet-O-Fish" Michael look at me speechlessly with his mouth wide opened. "I'm hangry" I make a cute face. "Alright,give me 1 cappuccino and 1 Fried Chicken set" Michael paid everything and I just said thanks.

"So let's go home!" I ate my chocolate sundae. "What are we gonna do next?" He asked me so I opened reminder and said. "Clean your backyard and swimming at your backyard" I turn off my phone back and enjoying my sundae. "Let me plan for our next date,okay?" He take my hand and put under his. "Alright" I'm happy.

At Home...

"Your garden is so beautiful" His aunt has basil,tomatoes,potatoes and lilly at the backyard but still we need to rearrange something. "Honey can you give me that hoe" I was squatting so I couldn't see much. "Here" He just standing next to me. "I said hoe!" I'm angry. "I'm your hoe" He's making a joke and it wasn't funny at all.

"Your dogs' house is so ugly,should we get the new one?" Michael wouldn't mind so I take his bicycle and go to the nearest pet shop. "Hey miss,may I help you?" The staff there was so kind. "I want puppies house,dogs' food and food container for it" The staff helped me with those things all I just did was playing with their cats and find something to decorate the aquarium at home.

"Here's your stuffs miss." The staff came back with handful of my stuffs and the puppies house is bigger than I expect. "Thank you miss,please come again" I settled the bill and put the house at the back seat of my bicycle and put the stuffs at the bucket. "Just spread your wings~~~" I listened to Jessica's song called Fly while riding the bicycle. "You're my hero you can fly u woo u woo woo" The beach breeze hit my face and it feel so fresh.

"I'm home" I parked my bicycle at the park and take my stuffs. "We should put the puppies near to that door" I point my finger at the door that combined the backyard and our house. "Alright" Michael fix the house and the puppies look so happy with that. "Are you done with the garden?"