LS 27

Later that night after bath and taking medicines I lay on my bed with my husband and my books but I don't feel really good that night.

"Honey you look anxious" Even my husband notices it. "Yes I feel the same thing too and I don't know what the hell is that" I frowned my eyebrow. "Let me check downstairs" Maybe he thought someone's going to robbed us while we're sleeping. "How to get rid of this feeling!" I screamed to myself.

"It's nothing downstairs and in the toilet" He go back onto the bed. "Maybe we were to excited to for her. Be relax and let's go to sleep" I turn off the bed lamps and drive into the dreamland in his embrace.

"MICH! My water is broken!" This is too early! "Wait!" He grabbed his car keys and emergency bag. "Let's go!" Within 1 second he come back to the room with his slipper. He lift me like a bride and put me at the passenger's seat. "Wait I'm just nervous but it doesn't hurt at all" I suddenly leaned on my back and call everyone.

"Hello mum i'm on my way go to Gangneun Asan Hospital. My water just broke,okay bye"

"Hello yoongi i'm on my way to Gangneun Asan Hospital. Yes I'm giving birth now and I want you to be there! I know you not sleeping yet! Faster!"

Suddenly I feel so hungry.

"Can we get McDonald's first? I'm super hungry right now" Yes this is me eating non-stop. "No you can't! We're so near to the hospital" For the first time Michael said no to food. "Okay" I pout. "I'll buy you foods soon,alright?" He can't see me pouting. "Alright" I'm lowkey sad :(

At The Hospital...

"Get me a wheelchair please" I don't want to walk,I'm lazy. "Wait a sec" He take the wheelchair and I sit on it. "Nurse! She wants to giving birth right now and I just make reservation under Miss Min Yoonji" wait? Why he use my name though? "Okay" The nurse bring me to my big,beautiful room.

"It's still 0cm let's wait until 8cm okay?" Damn I'm hungry. "Okay" I take out my phone and tell me fans about my current condition. "Hello everyone it's me your girl! 👅I'm at hospital right now because my baby is about to come out 😄I know it's still early and I don't care about it because my baby is too big enough to stay here longer,so I let her out 🙈I'm so excited to see her and I might be on hiatus for awhile until everything slows down as usual,wish me luck and good night! 🦄"

"I bought you some food!" No wonder he took so long to come here. "Aw thanks baby" I saw a lot of McDonald's. "Do you want to do it normally or scissors?" "Normal" I'm enjoying my supper while waiting for the hole to be open widely. "I know you tired,you can sleep there if you want" I pointed at a sofa and he shook his head. "Remember my promise? I'm gonna stay with you until our baby is here" he is so sweet,I'm having diabetes.

"NOONA!" Jungkook showed up in front of the door. "Hey have some nugget here!" I saw the others are coming. "Are you okay?" Hoseok looks so frightened. "Yes I am! I just need to wait until- never mind" they're too dumb for this. "You don't hurt at all?" Namjoon looks so nervous. "Actually I do but why we need to care about that when we have nuggets!" The contractions kills me slowly.

"Okay boys let Yoonji rest first. So now let's have some men talk at the nearby café" I gave Mich a sign language told them to leave and Mich knows it. "Finally I can sleep!" After nuggets and coke,sleep is the best dessert. "Dear contractions please be cool and let me sleep for a while" I closed my eyes and slowly drive to dreamland UNTIL....

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" 10 minutes into dreamland suddenly the contractions hit me so bad until I cry. "I can't take it anymore!" I press the emergency button and few doctors and nurses rushed to my room. "Can I go now?" I already spread my legs. "You only 6cm we need to wait until 8cm!" The same nurse bullshitting again. "I don't care! I want to do it now!" The sweats already makes my forehead wet.

"We must wait for another hour if nothing happen we will bring you to the operation theatre" Okay an hour,okay. "Calm down honey. Maybe you can read some books and listen to music" Mich wiped my sweats and hold my hand tightly. "Music,huh?" I look at my phone and it shown 3:30AM. "Give me my earphone please" I always put my earphone in the emergency bag in case I get bored like now. "I'll turn off the lights and I'd be there" He move to the sofa and sleep.

I rubbed my tummy slowly and told her to chill. I listen to some slow playlist and trying to sleep. I'm too excited until I can't sleep so I play game while humming my favourite song. Yes contractions is still there but winning in the game is more important and I did it.

4:30AM

"Okay how's my condition right now?" The same shitty nurse asked me. "I feel like I want to poop but actually there's no poop I just want to push outta my vagina" I feel like that's the most respectful answer I could give her. "Okay so we can do it now,here!" Thankfully she's not going to bullshitting again.

"Push whenever I say Push,alright? 1,2,3 PUSH!" I try my best to push her outta my body but nothing happen. "Again Push!" This is my 2nd time let out all my energy and I could feel something is coming out. "Last time. Push harder!" I screamed my soul out and finally my baby girl is here. "It's a girl!"