LS 7

"We're going out to buy our wedding outfit" I just smiled looking at my cute fiancé. "You can wait right? wait for me in my studio,I'll be back in 30 minutes" I kissed his forehead and go back into training room.

Michael patiently wait for his fiancé. He keeps hearing boys or girls scream,yell and curse. "It's hard to be beauty just to make other people satisfied about our bodies but we're not satisfied about our own body" Whispered Michael alone. "Influence people is not a easy job,We have so many kind of people around the world,social media is for everyone and everyone have their own pet peeves about other people and certain people couldn't hide it or express it in better and kind way" Michael write those words in his diary. "Okay baby let's go!" Yoonji wears her black hoodie and let her long black hair untied.

"I heard your colleagues keep groaning,screaming and they always look stress even your brother sometimes. Why?" I smiled when I heard Michael asked that kind of question. "They need to go on severe and stressful diet just to look perfect,they practice 13 hours a day,they lack of meal,they're lonely and they really want to go out and smells fresh air again like someone else. They couldn't enjoy your teenage life like other teenager they must live in practice room,dorm,studio for the rest of their teenage live. They can't find their true selves because they're not with someone they love they can't be loved and they can't love someone. That's why they made an album called "love yourself" because they want their fans all humans around the world appreciate their live before they gone. Life's short,we have long journey ahead,love everybody,love yourself. They really want to love themselves but they can't they find themselves imperfect,ugly and useless though they not they feel like their life still ain't perfect" This is what I got from this era. It's really meaningful to everyone who could find the real meaning and could appreciate the real musics. "I bet our children will be so clever as you" he teased me. "Bullshit,i'm so bad in maths!" We both laugh.

We arrived at the wedding boutique and I started to pick the dress for myself and help Michael with his white suits. They also have a wedding planner and that's perfect. "I want black and red theme,like dark theme" I don't know but I love to look rare. "I want my dress look like a badass girl villain,you know what I mean" The designer laughed. "I will let the groom wears like dark grey suit,glossy shoes and makeup him like a vampire. Pale,handsome and sexy." Michael just being speechless.

They already sketched what they could do for us and I really satisfied with it. "So let's measure you guys body" We had a really good time with the designer because he is so talented and funny. "Our wedding will be held at a stadium,next month and we will come back next week to take our outfit" All about the event already settled by Michael.

"You got a message from Yoonki 😮🖕" I saw a notification from my phone. "We're at dorm and Jungkook really want to see you alone" Ugh I know he's being jealous again. "Michael could you please drop me of at My brother's dorm and you don't have to come with me because this meeting gonna be so long so you can go home by yourself,right? Don't wait for me I'll be back so late" Michael just nodded his head. "I'm coming" I replied to Yoongi.

BTS DORM...

"Don't wait for me okay? I'll take an Uber or ask someone to send me home. I love you" I gave him a peck and waves my hand to him. "May God Bless Me" I closed my eyes while sighing and press the bell. "Jungkook still can't believe you will be a wife next month and he's being so depress these days. We decided to call you come to our dorm since our office is so open to talk about this" I just nodded my head and go to his room.

"Jungkook" I open the door and I saw him doing nothing on his bed. "What's wrong with you?" I pretend to be stupid. "Are you gonna marry him?" He sit on his bed. "Well yes because I know he's a perfect guy for me" He sighed. "Then what about me" "we have nothing between us we jus-" He kissed me real hard before I could continue my sentence. His soft and warm mouth playing with my lips and it's the best kiss I ever had. I letting go the kiss "Jungkook..." My breathe suddenly become hard. "We have something between us Yoonji" He hugged me real tight and he bring me into his embrace and we both laid in his bed looking in each other's eyes.

"No Jungkook" I keep refusing it but he's stronger than me I couldn't do anything. "Yes Yoonji" His kiss become more passionate second by second. His hand running through my shirt reaching my bra and unclip it. I let him do whatever he want to do because his kiss melt me away. He kissed my neck and chest. He let me be at the bottom and he undress himself and kiss me from my mouth to my tummy. "Not today baby" I grab his hair and we keep kissing for 2 hours without looking at the time and we drowning in each other's kiss.

His kiss is suicidal and I take that risk just to be with him for a night. We having a really good time on his bed kissing each other,I'm at his chest undress and he hug me like i'm his. His face is so exquisite and I couldn't take my eyes of him. I'm drunk in his kiss and I kiss him longer more than I should before I left his room. "Thank you Yoonji"