LS 17

We arrived at the airport,I felt so dizzy and tired. I don't know what happened to my body until I faint while waiting for our luggages.

At The Hospital...

"Hey Michael" I saw Michael reading my book sitting next to me. "Hey,are you feeling better now?" He touched my hair. "Yeah I'm good,what actually happened to me?" I asked him and I saw Yoongi came into the room. "You fainted for 2 hours from airport until now. I was so worried so I called him instead of our parents because our parents is busy,right?" I nodded my head and look at Yoongi without blinking. "Hey dickhead,I missed you" He breaks the silent. "Me too,shittyboy" I glared at him.

"Yoongi give us a minute" Michael interrupted us. "Alright" He leaves the room without complaining. "Doctor said you have a baby inside your tummy!" He whispered. "How long?" I shocked. "Around two weeks but tomorrow it will be turn to 3" I gasped. "We did around 2 weeks ago,right?" I almost cried and screamed. "I don't know but congratulations baby!" He hugged me and I cried.

"Should we tell mummy and Yoongi?" He shook his head. "Why?" I asked again. "We gonna tell them until it turns 5 months" I just follow his instructions without asking because I trust him more than I trust myself. "Can we go home now?" I asked him again. "Sure let's go" I wear my jacket,take my jacket and Michael paid for the clinic bill.

"Yoongi,where we need to drop you off? Your dorm or office?" Michael asked him in the car. "Your home" He means our mum's house. "Okay" Michael drive carefully from the clinic to our house. "Yoongi I won't be able to come to the office this week" I made a sudden confess. "Why are you sick?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Okay" I know yoongi is not a specific person so he won't ask any other question after that 1 question.

"We arrived" Michael stopped the car in front of our house and Yoongi help me with my luggage and make up bag. "Thanks" I smiled at me and he ignore it. "Shitty bitch" I cuss under my breathe. "Michael I go upstairs,okay?" I climbed the stairs slowly because I'm tired for no reason and I feel like I want to sleep and cry all the time. "As you heard before,Yoon. Yoonji won't be able go to work because she's sick,right? So who's gonna continue her work?" Michael asked Yoongi. "It's fine. Her works are my works. We share everything together and I'll help her as many as I could and as fast as I can do it" Yoongi got no choice other than doing it by himself.

"It's okay oppa. You can email all the undone works for me,I will do it slowly" I interrupted their talks. "Don't stressed yourself Yoonji" Michael warned me. "I won't sweetie,I just want to help my brother. I know he's busy and as a colleague of course I need to help me as much as I can. Maybe you can help us?" I gave him a reasonable reason. "Of course I help you baby" He smiled.

"For now other producers are helping us maybe you have a plenty of works to do but not much just so-so" To be very honest I hate working but I don't want to see my brother be more stressed than he already is. "Okay thank you for that" I go back into the room and locked myself and sleeping.

The Next Day...

"Michael wake up!" I wake him up with shaking his body. "What?" He rubbed his eye. "I wanna go to office" I told him. "Get ready,let's go" He didn't nagged. I'm happy. "It won't take long. I just want to stay in my room and produce more new songs for myself" I took my jacket and sit infront of the mirror while rubbing my tummy. "Hello baby,we're going to work right now! I hope you okay down there" I kissed my index and middle fingers and put it on my tummy and smiled.

At My Office...

"Hello guys!" I'm back to the office with some chickens,bingsu & spaghetti. "It's been awhile we didn't see you! How's your trip?" My friend asked me. "It was cool but I missed Korea when we were there. We really want to stay longer but home is home so I go back to our house and here I am with y'all!" I answered her question. "I go inside first,okay" I walk to my studio alone because Michael need to meet someone.

"So baby this is mummy's studio. So cozy and smile but I really like it. This is new song produced by me for the next Unpretty Rapstar beat" I talked alone while working. "Maybe I need write a song for your little peep" I take out my favourite unicorn notebook and started to write the lyrics.

Writing lyrics for a person like me not really hard but I still need someone's help. I can't tell Yoongi about my baby so I call another producer and rapper to help me with the lyrics. We work through telephone and they helped me a lot. "Thanks y'all see you next time!" I turned off the FaceTime call and continue with the lyrics. "I hope you like it" I transfer the lyrics into my computer and started to find the best beat for it. "What are you doing?" Yoongi startled me. "Nothing just doing some new songs and editing your songs. I also got a call from another agency to duet with their solo artist should I do that?" I asked for his opinion. "How much they want to pay you?" He asked me back. "Higher than ₩500,000,why?" I answered his question. "Do it if you want,fighting" He left my studio and I continue my work.