LS 29

"Yes with the baby" He nodded. "Alright" I nodded. "Your notebook is almost finished,do you want me to buy a new one?" He saw my childhood book. "No,we can buy it together tonight" I hid it behind my back. "Can I read what's inside?" He sits next to me. "Yeah sure" I confidently give the book to him.

"Your handwriting is so beautiful here!" He's impressed with my handwriting. "So you guys got your beautiful smile from your dad,huh?" He saw a picture of my dad. "Yes he was so handsome" I sighed. "So you both promise each other if one of you couldn't find a soulmate like both of you,you both want to be LGBT?" He looks disbelief and I laughed while nodded my head.

"We were so close until I almost fall for him. He's so kind and lovely...I know he does not look like one but he actually is. I used to get bully often and he's my superhero" I smile. "And you almost committed suicide when he was away?" He look so disbelief for a second time. "Yes but I survived and I got warded for a month and didn't go to school for another month because I need to see psychologist. I'm not a psycho but mum still sent me to the psychologist and it was hell! It's not cool and I get more depressed because of that loser!" The doctor wasn't helping despite he kept annoys me and I told my mum I want to start a youtube channel and try my best to confront the people again.

"You wanna go back to the States?" He reads another page and he sees more secrets. "Yes" I reply shortly. "Why?" He ask shortly. "My daughter is a girl,as a girl we always need to look perfect especially when you live with weird beauty standards and narrow-minded netizens. She might get bullied if she doesn't look perfect. I don't want something bad happened to me,happen to her. States is better. I don't want she growing looking perfect because people say so. I want Yoo Ji enjoy her life,be free and be naughty. I want to move to somewhere in States but not our house. I want to donate that house to any orphanage house or old folks I don't care" It's the best,last choice from me. "I know you can't agree with my choice but we can come back here at least once in 2 months or call mum often" He looks speechless. "Please..." I begged. "No! I really agree with that! You see what I see here! Everyone badly want to look beautiful until they torture themselves like what's the point? Being thicc is better than being skinny" I laughed at his last phrase. "Right? So when we can move?" He shook his head means we can go whenever we ready.

Later That Night...

We get ready as usual before going out for a date. I wear warm clothes and a pink hoodie because it's really cold outside.

"Mum we're going out!" Yes it's me telling my mum I'm going out even though I already have my own family,I don't know it's my habit telling mum I'm going out though she don't care about it. "Let's grab some food first!" Yes it's me,love to eat whenever and wherever I go. Where do you want to eat?" "I don't know" this is me,really want to eat but don't know what to eat. "Want some 냉면?" Cold noodles is the best! "Sure!" I smile widely.

We went out from 9:00PM until 12:30AM. We went to IKEA,restaurant,park and K-pop store. Okay I don't know why the hell I went to the K-pop shop but it was HEAVEN. My husband paid it all and I'm happy! I even vlog about our date because it's our first date with Yoo Ji and she's being so kind that night.

"Hello everyone! So many people been asking if I can make a haul for my K-pop store purchases paid by my husband so shout out to my husband!" I started my haul video with short intro. "What's in the bag? First of all,we have SF9 Mamma mia album! Oh my God i'm a big fan of SF9!!!" I unboxed the album and read photobook carefully and try to find the photocard. "I got Dawon!" Dawon,my cute noisy man ❤️.

"Second thing is SNSD memories since debut until today. I don't know if it's original from SM or not but it's beautiful and full of memories" It's a big pink box contains so many letters,photos,albums and cassettes. "I stop being a Soshi when Jessica left the group because Jessica is my bias and it hurt my feelings back then and play shit SM after that lol I know it's cringey and weird but I just don't like how SM treat their idols like hello stop being selfish,they're human please be respectful."

"Third thing is Apink-Pink Space 2018 book. Another memory book. I'm in love with Apink since 4 years ago and my bias is Eunji and Hayoung. The book is big and cute!" It's quiet heavy and full of stuffs like SNSD's. "I heard Bomi is underrated? Yes I think so because she got the least line and actually she could sing perfectly like other singers as well. I hope she could be recognise more soon. I love you sis!" I love to spread loves and truths through my videos.

"Fourth thing is Daniel Patrick White Acid Hoodie worn by Taehyung. Taehyung-ah we got the same hoodie! Hahahahaha" this is hella awkward because I saw him in this hoodie before. "It's too big for me but I love it" I still laughing because it reminds me of Taehyung. "Maybe I should do a giveaway and give y'all this Hoodie and other Hoodies" I wiped my tears at the corner of my eyes.

"Last thing is...."