LS 15

"I'll think about it later" I said. "I think I should change my writing style and genre as well" He started to talk alot. "From fantasy to psycho & dark?" I guess it. "fantasy and horror"he said and I gasped because it's such a good idea. "That's cool! Don't forget to use my name again as one of your character,okay?" I giggled.

"You're food is here!" The same waiter come to our table and served our food. "Thank you" Michael and I eat the food while chatting about my youtube channel and his new book. "I suddenly miss Korea" I stop eating and so Michael. "We can go home next week" He never yell at me because of my sudden confess. "Are you okay with that?" He nodded and smile. "I don't know if I really deserve you because you're so kind to me. I'm so sorry if I annoyed you sometimes" I made a sad face and continue eating. "It's okay baby,you're too perfect for me and I don't really believe you're mine now" he patted my head and I melted.
———————

"Thanks for the food!" Finished eating,we go home and fix his chicken coop. "Your chickens is so cute!" I saw the chickens running around the backyard. "Every animals are so cute to you" He sighed and I laughed. "You ain't wrong though" I help him with collecting the eggs,bathe the chickens & build another simple 'bed' for the hen. "Aw the coop is so cute!" I complimented myself because I fixed by myself whilst Michael build another coop.

"Good job baby! The chickens love it and I hope my aunt will take care while we were away soon" I gave him a high-five and we go inside the house and rest. "5:00pm" I look at the clock and shake my legs. "Oh we have another schedule!" He reminded me. "Pick lemons at your grandma's" I cut his word and walk to our room. "Let's shower first we smile like chicken" I throw his towel to him downstairs.

"Meeting grandma should wear really cute & bright. I hope his grandma like me & I hope I don't cry while meeting her. Halmeoni,are you fine up there? I'm missing you like hell after you gone,I wish I could see your happy face on my wedding day" I suddenly remember about my late grandma and I smile in hurt alone. "Baby can I come in?" I heard his voice behind the door and I open the door. "Sure" I sat on the make up table back and continue doing my make up.

"Baby,white dress or red dress?" I asked him. "Red dress" He replied so fast. "Why?" I asked him again. "My grandma's fave colour is red and avoid white because we gonna pick lemons and I don't want you to get dirty" He gave the best reason and I started to pick my dress.

"How about this?" I show the dress to him and he just give 👍 signs

"How about this?" I show the dress to him and he just give 👍 signs. "Make sure you bring your leather jacket too" He give me a reminder. "Tonight gonna be so cold" He stood up and wear his shoes. "Let's go" I take my phone,bag and a present for his grandma.
————————

"Okay we're here" The house only 15 minutes from our house. "Your grandma's garden is so beautiful!" I get out from the car with Michael and he rang the bell. "Oh my grandson!" He hugged Michael and I just bowed to her. "My granddaughter?" I nodded,she's laughed and we hugged. "I'm Yoonji,are you doing well grandma?" His grandmother look exactly like my late grandma. "Yes of course! Let's come in!" We sat at the living room talking about how are we doing. "Excuse me" Michael went to toilet and we both continue chatting. "Grandma I'm sorry but you look exactly like my late grandma,I started to love you like my own grandma,can I love you?" My eyes became teary. "Thank you grandma,I'll always call you when I'm not at Greece." She hugged me. "My grandma passed away 5 months ago and I still can't believe she already passed away,I live with her since when I was baby,she took care if me and my brother,she combed my hair,she supports my dream and she's the happiest person when I became this success." I finally bursts into tears. "She's pretty during her teenager,she's clever & so caring. She love us more than everything because grandchildren are precious,right? I love her so much too but I don't know how to express my affection towards her. She suffered a lot during her lifetime so I let her go though it's hard. She never fade in my memories. I'm losing faith and she's gone. I feel like im a biggest loser,useless & dumb." I cried so hard until my nose turned red and my grandma hugged me. "It's okay my dear you have us now" I'm sobbing in her embrace. "Thank you grandma" She handed me the tissue box.
————————

"Michael lost his parents and I lose my child. It's really hard for me to endure it at first but life must go on so I take care of him until he went into the University" We all been through hard time before. "I'll take care of him grandma,don't worry" I laughed. We watch TV and help her at the kitchen that evening. We don't even pick lemons because she already picked them for us and it's so sweet of her.

We spent our night with playing games,eating dinners and share about our love story and hers. His grandma is so precious. To you guys who still have parents and grandparents please love & respect them. I know sometimes they being so annoying but they just want you guys be the best of the best in the future. Halmeoni,I love you to death,alright? Don't forget that. You always in my pray.