LS 4

When Michael and I are busy discovering Korea suddenly I got a text from Yoongi and he says "We're outside so the office is currently empty because most of stylist noona and back up dancers are with us. It do have people there but not so many and you can go home if you want or maybe you can come here. Here's the location........." I don't know if I should go home or surprise them with food again.

"Michael please order an Uber for us and let's go to this place! And don't forget to order some food too" I don't know but I love to give them food though they don't want. Armys always worried about BTS health and they don't want their boys starved so I,a food fanatic fan and BTS hardcore fan will feed them as much as I can until they gain some weight again! Okay I know that's stupid.

We came at the right time after BTS just done performing and we having some small party again. They must perform other songs after this so they can't so eat so much but who cares chickens are life 😂.

"So this is how they work,I work,my brother work. It's not easy as you always watch on TV with me. They always lack of sleep sometimes they just sleep for 2 hours and then get ready so another schedules and that's why I keep feeding them because they don't have any time to eat or rest." Michael just nodded his head. "I think we should go home baby. Maybe they need some space though they're busy" Michael and I get out from the room silently and start to discover Korea again but this time in night time.

We met so many fans that day and I'm so happy to see them,take a lot of pictures and made their day a lot better. I feel so honoured to inspire to do what they want just like how BTS inspire me to do what I want. I used to be so shy and confident-less but those words are never exist anymore after I know BTS,my brother the one who keep tell me to be happy,confident and believe in yourself in any way though you keep failing but it doesn't mean you must end your live.

"I want to eat again" Seems like Michael already addicted to Korean food so I bring him to a bbq restaurant,they served so many kind of bbq such as pork,chicken,cow and buffalo. "Korea is like food heaven!" He is so good in making me laugh. "Baby,remember that red dress I bought for you last month?" Michael asked while I'm eating so I just nodded my head. "I want you to wear that tomorrow with your brown coat it would be pretty on you" He teased me yet making fun of me. "Why?" He just gave me a smirk instead of an answer.

The Next Morning...

I woke up early that morning though I slept a bit late. My brother is not coming today because he's busy and I know that. Armys keep telling me to tell Yoongi to tell his members to rest and eat well. I wish the same thing too but I couldn't do much just feed them with chicken and that's all.

"Michael,wake up let's eat" We both are morning person so we're so easy to wake up early. "Good morning guys! So this is our breakfast!" My mum made us a bowl of hangover soup and I really love it since I still have headache due to drink Soju too much last night. "Hot soup during chilly weather so wow" I slurped my soup and it's so refreshing. "We're going to Daejeon for few days to celebrate our anniversary so please take care of my house,the password is your birthdate same as Yoongi too and don't forget to feed Mong Mong and Chani okay?" Mong Mong is my mother's dog and Chani is my dad's fishes.

"Let's go to our second date at Korea today!" Michael whispered to me. "! But I need to do some work at office this morning so let's discover Korea around lunch time?" He just nodded his head. "We're going now! Bye!" My mother kissed me and left the house with her husband. "LET'S PARTY AGAIN!!!!" I put my empty bowl in a sink and started to dance while cleaning the house with Michael.

I turn the music from my phone and it plays 'Mic Drop' my most favourite song at this moment. I am so good in rapping so this song is nothing for me and I really enjoy doing chores while listening to it. "Babe someone is coming" I heard the door unlock and it's Yoongi. "I thought you're busy" I turn off the music and serve him a glass of water. "The schedules has canceled...last minute" He sighed.