LS 9

Jungkook finally understand my feelings towards him. I like him  like as my friend and nothing more than that. My love towards Michael never deceased,I love him more than I love myself. I found my future on him,I found my life in his eyes and I found myself smile happily in his heart.

YOONJI & MICHAEL WEDDING

"Today's gonna be my day" Suran Eonnie help me with my dress and the dress is the best dress I've wore in my life. "You look so beautiful in this dress Yoonji" Suran eonnie gave me a compliment. "I always look pretty what are you talking about" I laughed. "I felt so honoured to be one of your bridesmaids" Suran Eonnie hugged from me.

I'm a princess of the day the whole eyes would be on us for today

I'm a princess of the day the whole eyes would be on us for today. I didn't hold my camera during my special day but someone will hold it for me and the other people will make a videography for us on our wedding day.

My step-father bring me to the isle and dance with him for awhile and from that moment I could feel some affection from him. He loves me just like I'm his real daughter,he lost his daughter 16 years ago when the girl aged 6. He's a nice guy but I always misunderstood him because I can't trust people easily. "Thank you dad" For the first time I called him dad and he cried because of me. "Anything for you my darling" He kissed my forehead and let me walk on the isle heading to my King with his 7 bodyguards.

The Father gave a long speech and pray for our happiness but I didn't hear anything because I'm busy looking at my beautiful man standing right in front of me. "Sir William would you marry Ma'am Min?" The Father asked my King and he said "Yes,I would marry her and be hers for the rest of my life" He put my favourite at my right ring finger and he kissed me passionately.

"Thank you for loving me" I whispered underneath my breathe while kissing him and my happiness tears flowing. "I'm married!" I wiped my tears,break the kiss and shout to the crowds happily. I could see my parents cry in happiness,my friend clapping like a seals and my Brothers of course. "We would like to thanks all the people who are coming today,thank you to my parents and my brother for accepting our relationship and support it." We did a full bow and met our friends afterwards.

"You guys may enjoy the meal now" The Emcee A.K.A Jungkook's brother take over the party. "Kim Namjoon,Kim SeokJin,Min Yoon-" I almost choke when I heard bunch of girls start yelling the fan chants. "What's happ-" I want to asked Michael whom sit right next to me but he's already gone. "This song is for you Yoonji!" He danced with BTS,he really know me,even my favourite song,Mic Drop. "No wonder I love him" I giggled.

"Wait boys! We have it too!" I turn on the radio and it plays 'Likey' from Twice. Suran Eonnie did a live stage and she sang 'Wine' and other songs. She also sing 'So Far Away' with Yoongi and I really ship them both. "This is the last song for tonight and it's specially for Michael" I take the mic and sing 'Let Me Know' by BTS. Michael always play this song when I'm sad and he loves this song too. We are totally different but we try so hard to understand each other and now we are together build a new family.

"It's time for Lucky Flower!" The girls already gathered together and wait for me to throw the flower. Count til' three" I turn back and without hesitation I throw it to the crowd. "I got it!" As I expected Suran Eonnie will catch it. "Congratulations to Suran and I hope you will get married soon and be my Sister-In-Law" The crowds laughed. "Okay this is our last game for today and this game only Michael and I participated" Michael and I walk to the wedding cake.

"Who finished first is the winner okay?" I made my own rules and Michael just nodded his head

"Who finished first is the winner okay?" I made my own rules and Michael just nodded his head. "Seok Jin oppa please set the time to 1 minute okay?" Yoongi as the judge. "Start!" I cut the cake into the small pieces and eat it all in 1 time meanwhile Michael didn't use the cutlery instead he just use his hand eating the cake and he's such a mess. "I won!" I talk with my mouth full of cake.

"So the winner will get an iPhone X and you can give to anyone you want except your friends" I walk to someone. "I don't I just give her because she looks cute" I laughed. The crowds slowly started to decrease and leaving the hall. My body started to ache so Michael and I sit for awhile and continue eat our food because foods are life. "Let's do it tomorrow okay? I'm tired" He just nodded my head.

"I wish I could go home now" I walk to the backstage and change my clothes. "You look pretty today" Jungkook shocked me. "You look smart though" I smiled. "So lucky to have a wife like you" He sounds so heavy. "You will find someone better than me" I remove my makeup and wait for Michael in out car. I tried so hard to avoid having a conversation with Jungkook because he likes to kiss me.

"Why does he take so long?" I look at my wrist watch and it's already 20 minutes wasting. "Sorry" He closed the door and start the engine. "I want to go somewhere" I refuse to go home and I don't know why. "Let's go somewhere then" He drive to my office and it's no one there.

"Why here?" We insert the practice room and it's dark.