LS 16

On our way going home from her grandma's I just realised I was so silent and different but I ignore it until Michael ask me. "Are you okay?" He put his hand on mine. "Yes I just missed Korea" I shed a tear. "We can find the fastest flight if you want" He gave a suggestion and I just nodded my head.

Greece is great but being at home with my family and husband is greater. So when we got home I change myself and do two cups of coffee for me and him. Michael was so busy searching fastest and cheapest flight from Greece to Korea and he found one. "Its $800" He sighed in disappointment. "It's okay I got your back" I patted his back and smile.

The Next Morning...

"Hey Good Morning" I was busy packing my bags and suddenly I saw him rubbing his eye. "Eat your breakfast down there boo boo" I spank his butt. "Flight is tonight! I'm so excited!" I ready with my bags and I go to the bathroom and shower.

"Michael,what we gonna do today since our flight is at night?" I was combing my hair while he is adjusting his shirt. "Go to the farm and eat some fresh apples" Once again he brings to meet the mother nature. "Yeah cool let's go" Suits my outfit he brings me to the meet the cow and goats.

"Honey this is cool but I don't want to stay here looking at the cow for the rest of the day

"Honey this is cool but I don't want to stay here looking at the cow for the rest of the day. Can we have some fun?" I love already pissed when I smelled the cow's shits. "Yes sure we gonna have a picnic over there" He show me a little hill with a single shady tree. "Okay good idea" I sighed in relief.

I help him with the cow's fresh milk and heavy ass hay. This is not how I expect! I just suddenly hate him & myself. I regret for asking those question before. I just want to stay at home and watch Lee Jong Suk. I'm complaining.

"Ugh honey can we just stop doing this? This is so heavy and smelly!" I'm being so bitchy. "Yes sure let's go" He brings me to the apple farm. "Okay this is great" My mood is back and I pick so much apples I want and bring it to the picnic spot.

"D'oh! Seems like you prepared a lot!" He prepared everything for this romantic picnic. "No,thank you to my little cousin down there" He show me a little house near to the apple farm and cow's farm. "Oh that's his house" I don't really care about it actually.

"What we gonna do after lunch?" I asking while eating my sandwich. "Maybe go shopping for some goodies for your boys" He always remember about BTS and now he wants to buy something for them. He is such a cutie little pie. "Well that's a good idea" First best idea from him.

At the shopping mall...

"I gonna get some ice cream" He knows I can't walk around with ice cream. "Cap for Yoongi,Boots for Jungkook,Pink sweater for Jin-" I was doing my shopping list and suddenly Michael appear in front of me white an ice cream. "Thank you" I take the ice cream and continue writing my shopping list. "Socks for Taehyung,piercings for Jimin & sunglasses for Namjoon. Some traditional deco for mother!" I done with my shopping list and I insert a Pandora shop.

"Michael can I have this charm?" I show him a cute little charm.

"Yes sure! How much?" He asked me

"Yes sure! How much?" He asked me. "€167" I said happily. "Okay" He take out his wallet and the charm become mine. "Thank you honey" I kissed him outta the shop and He just smile.

"okay we need to separate for awhile but let's meet up again at starbucks around 4:30pm,okay?" He gonna find some goodies for the boys same goes to me as well. "Pink sweater for Jin" I ran to the supreme store and I found a good pink sweater and it's cheap though so I bought it without hesitation. Since the boys are so small so I get him an L sweater.

"Boots for Jungkook" I ran to the shoe shop and I found a good boot but it's not a Timberland boot. It just a nice boot. I buy it immediately without knowing his leg size. After buying all their souvenirs,I wait for my husband at the place where we need to meet each other.

It doesn't take a long to wait for him. I saw him walking with few big shopping bags around his wrist. I laughed. He's so cute while walking like a little boy lose his mother. "Let me help you" I take some bags from his hand and he sighed in relieved. "It's not easy being a girl" He sighed again and sit next to me. "Take a rest first honey. You just not managed with this yet" I give him my mineral water.

"We need to catch our flight remember?" We both stood up from our sits and go to our car. "My nephew will take this car at the airport so we have nothing left,right? Shall we move?" I nodded my head while checking my bags. "They would be so happy to see these things" I buckled up and play my phone while listening to the radio.

In the airplane...

"Mich I need to use the toilet for awhile,okay?" I stood up from my seat and walk to the toilet slowly. "What did I eat just now?" I puked so bad. "Maybe I lacked of water" I was my face and go back to my seat.

"Are you okay? You look pale" Michael stared at me. "I'm feeling unwell actually" I rest my head and sighed. "It's okay we have 5 hours left" He kissed my forehead and continue his sleep. I feel so sick & weak so I take a painkiller and sleep until we arrived at SK.