LS 13

"Yup,see yourself" Michael lead the way. "More than you expect ,right?" He made a really great job and I'm so in love with the new garden.

"I would spend my whole day at this garden without doing anything! Thanks honey!!!" I kissed and hugged me multiple times

"I would spend my whole day at this garden without doing anything! Thanks honey!!!" I kissed and hugged me multiple times. "Small matter,let's go create the puppies house!" He put his right hand at my waist the other hand holding something.

"I haven't named them yet" He said. "Small thing!" I suddenly remember how scared I was at dogs and now I have 3 puppies at Greece and 2 tortoises at Korea. "This Black puppies reminds me of Yoongi because his smile is so cute so I gonna call him Yoong" I know Yoongi would be so angry if he knew I put his name as my pet's name. "I want to call this Grace because she's a girl and she has cute eyes" michael held a orange-ish puppies. "That's my name!" I disagree. "You have cute name and whenever I see I remember you" I just nodded my head and agree. "The last one is Star!" Because his colour is yellow-ish so I calle him Star then.

We spend our evening watching movies,wipe the windows,clean the dusts,clean the toilet and eating. "Baby go take a bath and dress up" Michael take the duster from my hand and told me to take a bath. "We're going to eat" He passed me my towel and go to a bath at the ground floor bathroom.

"Dinner by the beach!" I apply some red lipstick on my lips and I ready to go. "Honey are you ready?" Michael wait for me downstairs. "2 minutes!" I find my piercings and found it in my makeup bag. "Okay baby we're ready to go!"

"Oh shit you are so stunning" He couldn't take his eyes from me

"Oh shit you are so stunning" He couldn't take his eyes from me. "Stop being flirty let's go before I'm hangry" He know what does it mean so He locked the door and start the engine. "Dinner by the beach!" I'm so excited.

"Can I play my music?" I ask for his permission and he just nodded his head. "Spine Breaker!" I play my BTS music. "Okay as expected" He sighed. "We will live forever so just bare with my obsession over KPOP okay? It never fade" I warned him. "As long as it makes you happy,I'm happy" He's being flirty and I just giggled.

"Okay we're here princess" He opened the door for me. "Thank you" I take his hand and he lead my way to the beach. "Be careful Ma'am! It's sandy" He take my heels and hold it until we reach our table. "This is so beautiful!" I'm impressed with the environment. "It's a bit cold,sorry" Michael know I easily got fever. "It's okay I already put my hoodie in your car" And I'm so aware about my weakness.

"Sweden meatballs,Smoked Salmon and cola" The waiter suddenly come with my favourite foods. "We always spend time together at IKEA eating the meatballs and other meal so I ordered all these for you" I'm so touched and cry. "It's okay,I'm sorry,okay? So now let's eat" Michael ran to me and try calm myself. "Enjoy your food too" I swept my tears and start to taste the food.

2 hours later...

"Are you done?" Michael asked me whilst I'm burping and giggled. "You enjoyed it so much huh?" He asked me while offer his hand to me. "Let's walk around" I take his hand and we talk & walk along the beach. "I never feel this free,being with someone I love,trust and care the most. Thank you so much for the food,for this honeymoon and for marrying me" I confessed what I really want to say. "You're welcome dear and thank you for existing,make my day a lot better and thank you for being pretty just for me to see for the rest of my life" He grabbed my waist and lift me like a bride.

"I feel like we're the couple officially made from heaven" I whispered under my breathe. "You'll own my heaven" He actually bring me to the car. "Already?" I asked. "Let's do what other couples do!" I know what he means so I just smirked.

The Next Morning.

—————SPOILER—————
Okay I don't want to write any dirty content in this sweet romantic novel because I'm so tired of being tuned on by my own writings so let's just continue and don't expect to much on this novel.

"Good morning princess" He caress my cheeks and I just smile looking at hime. "Last night was amazing" I lay on his warm chest. "I hope it works" I understand it so I just smirked again. "Let's take a shower together because we already late" I nodded my head.

"Baby are you ready?" I combed my hair in front of the mirror whilst waiting for him to done in the toilet. "Okay let's go" He gave me my lip balm and we're ready to go. "You look hot in black hoodie baby" I always told him to change his style from old men to the young adult boy and he actually did it and I'm so happy.

"We gonna have a breakfast outside,go to fishing,fix my chickens' coop and go pick some lemon at my grandma's house." It sounded boring but we'll see. "So I always spent my morning doing my book here if I don't have any morning class back when I was at University." I nodded my head sit at one of the empty table in his favourite restaurant. "May I take your order?" The waiter ask me. "Pancakes and hot chocolate please"

"I feel like we're not in honeymoon at all,I'm not mad BUT I REALLY LOVE IT! I don't want to be in typical relationship like everyone have, I don't want to feel like I'm your wife and you're my husband I just want to feel like I'm in love with my own friend and never letting you go,you know what I'm saying?" Michael just look at me without blinking. "Yes I understand and yeah I'm so happy with our relationship too!"