LS 22

"I used to be your normal fan with my brother as one of the member but I don't care about him because I hate him so much before. Last year the youngest member try to love me but I rejected him for our good and now the whole world know me as y'all spine to keep our body moving forward. Thank you for that nickname but I don't think I deserve it" I whisper to nobody because nobody's there.

"Because of every single of ARMYs who supported us from nothing to everything they deserve to be happy,joyful and powerful" Namjoon scares be from behind. "But your fans didn't see me as one of them" It's not a big deal but it makes me uncomfortable. "You just scared of yourself since before because you've been very popular before us. Your subscribers are 1M,your Instagram followers are 880K and your Twitter is 367K so what do you expect from public?" Well Namjoon ain't wrong and I used to bad anxiety,suicidal thoughts and suicide attempt for few times.

"You true but I used to have dark past about popularity. I did that because I want show to the world how much a little girl can do when her beloved people gone. Second I continue doing that because I want to the world how much y'all meant to be especially Yoongi. third because I want to escape my boring life." I burst into tears and Namjoon hugged me. "Let it out..." Namjoon is so understanding and it makes me sadder.

Things getting better after I continue my work in my studio while listening to my study playlist. Thankfully I don't have outside so I just stick in my studio eating biscuits and continue doing work.

"Honey it's time to go home" Mich sit next to me. "I have so much things to do!" I refuse to go home. "I'm hungry" he whined. "Alright let's go" I turn off my computer,speaker,lights and left my studio. "You can continue your work at home right?" Mich trying to make me smile. "I know" I sighed.

"Did you ate your salad?" Mich asked me and I shook my head. "Why?" He frowned his brows. "I hate salad lately! I can't eat what my baby can't eat!" Yes that's true I hate salad and I refuse to eat lately. "So what did you eat today?" Mich give up. "Someone bought Starbucks,Yoongi brought some food and I stole some fruits from café though" Well actually I lied I didn't eat that much but still I ate,right? "Yes! That's my girl so now what do you want to eat?" Mich asked me and I can't think properly. "I want black bean noodles,spicy chicken and strawberry shakes" I bet I'll vomit after dinner.

At Home...

"I'll take the food" Mich ran to the door and take our foods. "Yes! It's time to eat!" I take my pinky chopsticks and stir my noodles. "You can't drink this cola,okay?" Mich is pouring some cola into his glass and I'm disappointed. "Alright..." I sighed.

The dinner went well. We talk about our tomorrow's schedule and I only have half day schedule and it's the best feeling ever! Michael don't have classes tomorrow so it's our time for shopping. "Since you're out around 2pm why not you take me at office after work? So we can have lunch together and then we can go to shopping!" I suggest him some ideas. "That's great!" He agreed.

After dinner we watch TV in the living room while arguing about our baby's name. "First of all you need to have Korean name if you want to put Korean name on her!" Yes that's true the father must have Korean name if he wants his baby to be born in South Korea. "But how? I don't have surname for that?!" He's true because he's not Korean. "You can create one. What about Kim Seung Gyu?" Lmao why I take that name for him. "Jung Hee Sung?" He's came out with a good idea. "No. Choi Yoon Joo" It sounds so girly but it suits his face. "Cool I'll go with it so our baby's gonna be Choi Yoo Ja" He's desperately choose weird name. "No! I want Choi Min Ji!" I disagree. "We combine it,Choi Yoo Ji" well that's cute. "Alright"

The Next Day...

"Don't send me today my friend will take me later" I give him a morning kiss after breakfast and I get out from the house. "Hi,am I late?" I sit next to my friend she just smile at me. "You're a timid person,how can you be late" She gave me compliment. "Oof true hahaha"

"I made some sandwich and I don't feel like I don't want to eat it so would you take my sandwich?" I ask her while she's driving. "Sure! Give me one" I feed her and she eat it happily. "Wow you put pepperoni inside!" She sounds so impressed. "It's Mich's fave" I smiled.

"He's so lucky to have you. You're so lucky to be you. I adore so much actually,you're my role model since 1st day you came to our office. I'm in love with your positive vibes and sweet compliment you give haters" She such a sweet talker. "In silent I wish they all choked to death" I whisper to her and she burst to laugh.

"Okay we arrived! Get out slowly,okay?" I admit it's hard to get out from the car without hitting my tummy anywhere. "Are you still working on your vlog?" We both walk together to our office. "Yes but I barely update because I'm so fatigue for nothing these days" I sighed. "It's normal. Don't work so hard,okay? Need any help just call me,alright? Bye" She gone to her floor and I still haven't arrived yet.

"Hey sis!" I saw Hoseok in front of me when I want to get out from the lift. "Where are you going?"