LS 5

"We are heading out,wanna come?" Yoongi refuse to follow. "I'm here because I want to take something oh and tonight I will go to Japan. Yahaira will be there too,I guess" Yahaira is our cousin and she's a japanese rapper her mother is our mother's little sister and his dad is a Japanese so that's why she live in Japan.

"Oh shit Yahaira already bought a ticket to see you guys I forgot about it!" I suddenly become so nervous. "Our flight around 7:00PM" Michael interrupted. "Oh okay" I continue doing my chores and let Yoongi do what he want to do.

"Let's get ready,we're going to office for the one last time" Michael is busy packing his things and my things while I'm getting ready to go out. "Baby,I said wear your red dress right?" I forget that dress and I change my outfit again. "Why? Is it pretty to you?" He just smile and nodded his head.

At Japan...

"Forget to tell you guys but I'm here with my boyfriend and my lovely cousin,Yahaira from Japan." I do another vlog. "Hello guys I'm Yahairan,a rapper and tomorrow Yoonji and I will go BTS concert to see her brother a.k.a my cousin" I still remember when we were young Yahaira always come to the States visit us and play with us until night. She a year older than me and she already have a family and her baby is so cute.

"I gonna stay at her house for a week and we will discover Japan this week!" My boyfriend is busy with our bag so I'm continue vlogging with Yahaira,okay let's call he Haira. "So introduce yourself sis" we're in her car,drove by his husband. "My name is Yahaira Mitokori or my real name is Yahano Mitokori. I'm 24 years old,I'm married two years ago and I already have a daughter and her name is Mellissa Yoto. My husband is a fund manager and I met him at an event and he spilled a tea on my dress but I'm not angry at all besides I really want to be his friend because he's cute" The whole car laughed with Haira's introduction.

"So this my house. We got this as our wedding gift from my parents and that car is from his parents" Haira pointed at his busy husband. "So welcome to our house and you guys room are behind that kitchen or maybe you can sleep next to Mellissa's room." Haira helped me with my bags and I sit for awhile on a sofa. "I have some sushi,you want some?" I nodded my head and they served us some green tea,sushi and wasabi. "Enjoy yourself" Haira and her husband go upstairs and left us at the living room eating.

I saw my boyfriend texting someone while smiling,I didn't think anything negative because we always exchange our phone to play games or do some work with our new books and nobody likes him because he's nerd except me. "Who are you texting?" I asked him. "My friend,it's nothing baby don't worry" Sometimes I read his messages with his friends and they're not normal.

"Yoonji,do you have extra army bomb?" I heard Haira's voice from upstairs. "I got three" I don't why I got so many army bomb. Actually I have 5 but I broke another 2 while fangirling lol. "Cool,mine was broken,Mellissa did it so can I borrow yours?" I just giggled and handed her my army bomb. "That's the new version and you can have it" I love to share my happiness with someone I love and trust. "Thank you!!!!" She hugged my real tight until I chocked myself.

At BTS concert...

"The concert will start in 2 hours but these people are here since 2AM. It's scary but it's normal for them because they got no life HAHAHAHA" I and Yahaira laughed to death while vlogging,I don't know how many vlog I already shoot but I don't care I will edit all soon. "They usually blast BTS' songs super loud and dance to it but I don't know why didn't do it today or maybe they did that before" Yahaira knows Kpop better than me because she loves Kpop so much and she's a fan of many groups. "Well I don't know so much about concert because I just attend 2 KCON this year and both of were not this weird" We already moving into the dome and it's so damn big,we ran to the VIP spot and stand proudly.

I messaged my brother and says Good luck. "You came" Instead of replying and he find me and talk for awhile. "Do the best! Don't cry again and the stage is yours! GO MY AGUST D!!" He looks so nervous yet cute,he usually cried on stage as you can see,right? And it's boring like for real I hate seeing my idols crying because it hurts me.

I turn off my camera,lock my bag carefully and enjoy the concert for 2 hours straight. "This is our last song for today and we need Michael to come up here" I was so shocked when I heard Yoongi says's Michael's name,Michael lol. They performed 'Spring Day' as their last song for 1st day of WINGS TOUR at Osaka.

"And as you guys know 5 months ago Yoongi's little sister,Yoonji live with us for few months and then she go back to States and now she officially live here with Yoongi's family as well and I want Yoonji to come up here" When I heard Namjoon's announces my name my legs became shaky and I'm sweating a lot. "Just go!" Haira pushed my while giggling. I could see the whole dome from up here,I don't know how to react. Gosh please don't let these people hate me again,I'm so tired of being hatred. "Why are we up here?"