LS 6

"Why are we up here?" That was a first word when Jungkook handed me a mic. "He told you twice to reminds you to wear his favourite dress and you're wearing it now,do you know why?" Jin asked me and I just shook my head. "It is because he loves to see you being pretty during you guys special day" Special day? What the hell is going on? "What's so special beside being up here with you guys" I gave them awkward giggle.

The boys suddenly go back to backstage and left both of us on a big ass stage and we both don't know what to do now. "I know I'm not a good boyfriend for you but I swear to God I will bring you to heaven and I will make you happy for the rest of my life" Michael just suddenly talk to me. "What do you mean?" For God sake I don't what is actually happening right now. "The world hate you as much as they can but I can love you more than you love me and Yoonji will you marry?" He knelt in front of me and taking out a ring from his right pocket. "OH MY GOD!!!!" I almost drop the mic and cry.

"Aw our baby girl is crying and ARMYs are crying too" Yoongi laughed. "You guys are so mean!" I punched Yoongi at his arm and cried in Michael's embrace. "I know you want me to confess you at Goblin's place but this is the thing I could do to make you happy and I hope you happy" He confessed again. "Who the hell are not happy when someone she really loves confess in front of their own bias plus in front of her family a.k.a armys. Thank you for making my day a lot better after busy and rough week finishing my work plus discovering Korea with my boyfriend. You guys are the best thank you for coming to BTS concert today,thank you for supporting them until they become this popular thank you for taking care of them. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!" We all stand in a line,held hand to hand bow and wave our hands to the fans.

Later That Night...

"Why you do these to me?" We walk together going home after having a dinner together. "I just want to see happy again with me and your family" He always have answer for my question. "I know I always controls you go there,here bla bla but I really want to tell you I really love you for the rest of my life" He across our arms and he just smile. "I know that and I don't have big dreams like yours and I'm the one of your dreams so why not I help you catch your dream so I already caught mine" He winked at me and we laughed. We spent our second night at Japan with walking together at Haira's neighbourhood until 1/4 night.

I spent my whole week at Japan with editing,writing and publishing new part on WebToon. I also drawing if you guys don't know. I uploaded 3 vlogs in a day and finally all my works done in 4 days we have another 2 days before going back to Korea but Michael and I don't know how to spend those days. "Babe,let's go to dogs café" I'm so scared of dogs but he loves it,this is the only I could face my fear over dogs. They're so cute but they just look so aggressive to me. "Good idea! Let's go" Haira's husband sent us to the café and when I opened the door and I saw a lots puppies running towards me. "ARGGH MICHAEL!!" I close back the door and hugged him. "It's okay they don't bite" "They do!" I almost cried when I heard a Siberian husky barked at us. "Let me order some ice cream inside and you can wait outside" I'm shaking so bad when a Corgi look at me from afar."Michael faster!" I pretend like I'm not scared and take a black puppy. "Aw so cute!" I patted it head and it just make a squeak sound and it's so cute. "Don't bite me okay?" I put it on my lap and it sleep peacefully. "Miss you shall take 'curry' home for free" A waitress walk pass me and she saw me playing with the puppy. "For free? Why?" I really want to but I'm curious as well. "We found it near drain last week and we brought her to vet to do a check up because she looks so ugly and sick when we found her. We do want her but we already have a lots of dogs here so may take it for free and since you're the fifth costumer so you deserve it" I'm so happy to get a puppy and I bowed to the waitress for few times.

"Honey we got a puppy!" I shouted at Michael,he almost our ice cream because of his overloaded excitement. "They named her curry but I don't like it and it doesn't fit her" I patted Curry's head. "What about Mochi or Sora?" I usually call Jimin as Mochi so Mochi is not for it and I'm going with Sora,Sora means sky in Japanese since I met her under a clear sky a day after Michael confessed to me so yeah I called her Sora.

A Week Later

A Week Later...

Michael is busy in finding house at Seoul and change his nationality,I already have my South Korea nationality card so I don't have to worry about it but I need to worry about trainees new dance move,BTS new show and other songs I need to produce for other artist.

After came back from Japan that day I couldn't take some rest at all,I need to edit all vlogs,publish more online books,prepare our wedding and with office burden. "Yoonji you look so skinny these days,are you okay?" One of my colleague asked me when we were at canteen for lunch break. "I danced a lot these days and I'm so busy with everything so sometimes I forget my meal" I took a sip of my Starbucks Matcha. "Your wedding is near,cheer up and go relax yourself" She patted my shoulder and I just bowed at her because she is my senior.

"Your husband is here" Yoongi walked pass me with his annoying face.