LS 10

"Though I know you less than a year but I already understand like you were my wife since 2 years ago" He pushed me slowly to the middle of the room. "You dance when you stress,happy & bored and now imagine the stage is yours" Michael turn on the radio and it plays Gashina by Sunmi. "I cried once because of dancing,I laughed once because of dancing and I attempt a suicide once because of dance." I suddenly made a confess while dancing.

"Come here" I offered my hand to Michael and he take it. He dance to my song,he touched me,his moves is perfect and the way he stared at me through the big mirror make my heart skipped a bit. "Dancing queen,queen of Instagram and queen to my heart as well" He whispered,panting and kissed me.

"Let's go home" I take his hand but he refused to go home. "I want to be with you here" I just smiled. We walk to my studio room and just stood there looking at each other face. "Every newlywed might spent their first night with making but not us,I'm not ready and our journey is still far ahead so why we need to be in BIG TIME RUSH,right?" Michael listen to me and he laughed. "No wonder you're my wife right now" Michael told me before he really want to marry a humorous girl and friendly girl and now he got me. "Okay if I'm pregnant soon will you give me a permission for me to dance while pregnant?" He nodded. "AW THANK YOU!" I hugged him tightly.

He look at me finishing my work and he help me a lot with my work,my work isn't tiring at all but I need to focus in any single of things I work on. "You look really beautiful in any angel and every second what's your secret my love" He's flirting with me. "My secret is secret..." I giggled. "Be serious please" He makes me laughed again. "Keep clean heart,believe in yourself,love everyone around you and embrace you perfection." I winked at him and continue my work.

"Okay I'm done!" I turn off my computer and turned my chair away and I saw Michael already asleep with Van and Shooky plushies. "I wonder how does our children look like because the father look so cute even though will sleeping" I slowly approach him. "No wonder I found my destiny really late because God save the best for last" I just realised how lucky to be his wife. "Baby you want to sleep or go home?" I touched his arm. "What time is it now?" He asked me with his husky voice. "4:15AM" I told him and he just nod his head. "Stay with me please" He take my hand and put under his head and I sleep in sitting on the floor position.

The Next Morning...

Michael and I were still sleeping 'til the next morning until I heard my colleagues start to talk and laugh together loudly. "It's already Morning"I whined and yawned. "Baby wake up let's go home" We take our bags we go to the lower floor wearing masks.

"Don't ask,okay? We didn't do any dirty things! I just work all night look after wedding day and I'm going now bye!" My colleagues look at us without blinking. "This evening is our flight go to honeymoon" I never know about our honeymoon. "Where are we going?" I drive the car going home. "Quebec" I almost hit a car in front us. "You're not joking,right?" He nodded and giggled. "Get your Ji Eun Tak" I laughed and continue drive. He know me so freaking well he also know my favourite drama,songs and dance movement.

"Yes Kim Shin" We both laughed. We arrived at home 15 minutes later and when I opened the door,theres no one at home and maybe they go to work I'm guessing. "Our flight is 17:30 and now 8:26. Let me sleep please" I go upstairs and go back to sleep. My behaviour before and after married never change. I'm still being so lazy,stubborn and disrespectful to my husband. I can't change my attitude it's just me and why I need to be someone who are not really me.

That Afternoon...

I woke up from my sleep and I find out Michael wasn't beside me since morning. "This guy hasn't sleep at all" I walk to the living and I saw him packing my bags. "Don't do it! Stop! Stop! I can do it,okay? Have some rest" I take his work and let him rest on a sofa. "Tell me if you need anything,okay?" I continue packing my bag,his bag and do other things as well.

"Haven't seen you move this much before" I don't know if he being sarcastic or what. "I don't want to be labelled as a lazy wife." I made him a cup of coffee. "I'm going to take a shower,after shower make sure you already wash the dishes,swipe the floor and wipe the fan" I take my towel at the backyard hanging and go to the 1st floor toilet because it has closet room and make up room in it.

While getting ready I heard Michael doing his work in the kitchen he even cook something and I hope he don't burn my mum's favourite pan. "How do I look?" I get out from the bathroom. "You look like a k-pop star!" His smile makes me smile. "Don't do it anymore. Go upstairs change your clothes and please bring my new shoes when you're done!" I sit at the living room play with my phone while eating apple while waiting for him. I get bored easily so I decided to take an OOTD for my fans.

"Here's your shoes my princess

"Here's your shoes my princess. Let's go!" I wear my shoes,take my luggage and lock the door or else I'll get nagged by my mother.