LS 25

"You adjusted her room by yourself??!" Yoongi sounds really mad. "Yes..." I put my head down. "You have your phone,right? Why you didn't call me? what if you slipped and your baby died? How's everyone gonna react?" Yes,everyone is waiting for my baby since I'm the only girl and I'm the only who can breed.

"I know I'm sorry but I want to do it all by myself I don't want to burden other people! I just can't work with people and I'm trying to throw that bad habit! I'm fine,you see?" I really hate arguing with him and I know he loves me so much and that's why he's angry with me and I deserve it. "I'm not busy these days so just call me if you need anything,okay? Now enjoy your food I'm going to continue your work" He left me alone at the kitchen counter and he continue editing my musics and stuff.

"What do you want to do next?" Yoongi asked me while focusing on my laptop. "Editing my video and do some pregnancy yoga" I don't have anything to do yet so I just do some weird shit. "In your house?" Yoongi showed me a weird face. "Yeah? I'm so lazy to go out so I just follow some youtube videos" I cleaned the table after talking to my brother.

"Pack your things and I'll wait for you in the car" Yoongi coldly leave the house and I ran to my room get my sweater and my stuffs. "Weird ass" I mutter to myself. "Don't take too long" I mutter under his breathe as well and that's how we usually argue about. We ain't change because we're so stubborn since young. Our mother even ignore us whenever we had an argument.

In the car...

"Where are we going actually?" I look at his pale face. "Yoga class" I chocked on my saliva as I heard his answer. "Where?" I rubbed my chest and hold my laugh. "Almost there. Don't worry I'll be with you" I saw some proud emotions on his face. "Thanks" I smiled.

"Hello! Welcome to our Yoga class! So start from that pink mummy,what's your name and how old is your baby?" Yes it's me. "Hello I'm Yoonji and My baby girl is 8 months old" I rubbed my tummy and smile to everyone. "How about your 'husband'?" I laughed my ass off after looking at Yoongi's shocked reaction. "This is my brother"

"Okay let's start with upper body first. Take a deep breathe and emptied your mind and slowly exhale it" Yoongi sit behind me and hold my tiny,weak waist. "And move the right side slowly whilst exhale and inhale slowly. Don't push too much and count until 8 and move to left side" Yoongi help me with my waist and hold my tailbone. "Damn this is tiring" I whispered to Yoongi.

"So now put your legs in front and try to reach your toe,it's okay if you can't reach it just move a bit as long as you bend" Yoongi slowly help me with me bending my waist and try so hard to put my head down. "Do you want me to die?!" I yelled at him. "Sorry" He doesn't look guilty at all! "Spread your legs and try to reach your left toe slowly" Yoongi once again help me and I felt very thankful for having a really sweet brother like him.

2 hours later...

"Okay let's end our class here and see you guys next time! Thank you for coming" The teacher bowed to the mummies and I hurriedly going home. "I'm going to call my husband first" Yoongi already left the room and it just me in that room.

"Hey baby,where are you?"

"I'm at a hospital,why?"

"What did you do there?"

"Make an appointment for you??"

"You don't have to do it! I just wanted to tell you I did a yoga with Yoongi and I felt so light now!"

"Aw that's cool! Since I'm going home what about you go home dress prettily because I want to bring you out"

"Yes sure. See ya!"

I ran to Yoongi whom waited for me in front of elevator.

"Mich just texted me,he wants to make a barbecue" Wow...what a coincidence. "I know" I replied shortly. "Do you want to go home or go to office instead" I'm feeling weird. "Why we need to go to office?" I asked him. "Because we're going to have barbecue there" He opened the car's door for me. "Oh"

At Home...

"You can go home if you want Yoongi" I whispered to the sleepy Yoongi whom sitting on my sofa. "I don't want to leave you alone it's dangerous" He rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Have some coffee or tea then. Wait for me,alright?" I took a really short bath and wear a black dress and apply light smokey makeup.

"I'm home" Mich just got home and he saw Yoongi on the sofa. "Ah hyung" Mich bowed to him. "Are the boys already there?" Yoongi asked about his members. "Yes,except Hoseok he's inside the car" less than a second Yoongi already in front the car flirting.

"Hey Mich" I saw my husband instead of my brother. "Where's Yoongi?" I kissed his forehead and hardly wears my shoe. "Flirting Hoseok" I laughed at his joke. "We have wine inside the freezer,why not we give it to them?" I move to the kitchen after wear my shoe and take wine box and put it nicely.

"Hoseok can ride your car and I'll go with Mich" I saw Yoongi shyly laugh with Hoseok ☺️. "Alright" hoseok changing car and Yoongi look so happy following him from behind. I laughed to death seeing those scene in the car while waiting for Mich lock all the door and windows.

"This is why I never agree with mum sent him to the all boys school before"